Chapter 2

Long Time No See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the next day, September 3rd, and after all these years Taehyung was were he was meant to be and it let memories fill up his before nearly passing out due to exhaustion from the travel. The boy walked through the front door to see things so very different to how they used to be when he was younger and he knew it would take him a while to get used to it before feeling at home fully. Though he wasn't complaining given that the house was alot more extravagant and nicely decoracted now they do so with the cash that was sitting around leisurely waiting to spent. As soon as he got into his room, that was next to his brothers and not his cousins (good start, at least he would get some sleep these days) he went straight for his bed and went into his ever so needed beauty sleep. He would have look around and take in what the room actually looked like when he was awake and bothered to do so.

Mingyu easily made him self at home, remiscing about all the things he could think of that took place in the house, like an old man in Taehyung's opinion, but never less, he was a bit jealous because the latter could do so while he was there in his bed taking in his room that no longer was bright blue and the bed no longer a race car but monotone and dull. Obviously it was still nice, but he was disapointed that it changed as he loved his room, every little thing about it-yes even the way the door opened. And to Taehyungs despise, that had even become something other than the wonderful door in the boys mind, it made a ever so quiet creak when swung open. And this ladies and gentlemen, demonstrates the itentiveness of Kim Taehyung.

"Ahhh, this is going to be difficult...how am I supposed to carry on here after 6 years?...Guess i'll have to wait and see, school is tomorrow."

Now that the room had been adjusted to Taehyungs standards, he went down to join his family for breakfast, conversing about what the 3 boys will have to do.

"I think that you will understand our resoning for this, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter