Chapter 1

Long Time No See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday morning, Taehyung woke up after the ringing sound of his alarm clock going off which only made him contemplate the day that was to come. Today, he and his family were leaving London after 6 years and to be true he isn't looking forward to going back to Korea just because of the fact he has to start a fresh and hopefuly give himself a life that he can be proud of. After all, he hadn't worked hard these years to just go to school as soon as he set foot on his home land.

After slowly making his way out of his bed which is more suited for 10 more people, he took one last glance of the scenery that only London brought to you on a early Monday morning-suddenly Taehyung had an urge to leave the September coldness and all the 'grey' that came with it's package. He was about to get dressed but quickly stopped in his tracks when a rather puppy like being came leaping into his room, a.k.a his cousin Byun Baekhyun.

"TAEHYUNG, IT'S TODAY! WE ARE LEAVING TODAY! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO, I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO GO TO KOREA IT'S LIKE..." Baekyun had to pause for a moment to think about what he wanted to say to get his point into Taehyung's head.

"bigger...?"

And with that, Taehyung could only sigh at his cousin, too tired to actually join him with morning chants like usual that give the adults of the house such pleasing and wonderful head aches.

"What did you expect, for Korea to be like unkown land that once your enter, there is no way out?"

"Well of course not, I just didn't relise until know that i have such a major problem that will only happen when I go to Seoul"

"And what would that be Baek, hmm?"

Baekhyun hesitated to say what he needed to say in order to save his life from the grasping hands of Korea before depending on his cousin to hear him out.

"IM SMALL AND NEW!" After only hearing the start of whatever Baekyun was about to go on about, Taehyung knew that it was going to nonsense that you would only hear from someone with first world problems. But then again, Taehyung has one to speak, given that he is exactly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter