Character Introduction 2

Long Time No See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Irene: 18 Y/O-Raven Black hair

Is the only daughter of one of the most successful assassin families in South Korea. Her family and the Kims are very close, not having any competition with each other, but rather they tend to help each other out. Irene has never met any of the Kims as she grew up with her Grandparents, learning how to keep up the family name just like Taehyung and she has most certainly done so. She moved back to Korea 4 years ago and goes to the school that the Kims will be attending. On top of all of this, she was broke many hearts as she is considered the most beautiful being you will ever see with your eyes-unfortunately all those people that confess to her just get a very painful rejection (no physical pain though, don’t worry)

Park Jimin: 18 Y/O-Raven Black hair

Just ordinary student who happens to be from a very well know modelling company and who owns some good looks. He is school royalty along with Irene, and the two of them are actually quite good friends but not as good as Jimin is with Taehyung. The best friends did everything together and when Taehyung left, Jimin was left all alone and in need of somebody. And that person soon showed up in his life. But as soon as his parents informed him of Taehyungs return, Jimin had never been so excited in his whole life. And the certain someone was impatient to meet the boy that Jimin would tell stories about.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter