Bad at love

The two confidantes

(Jeongyeon POV)

The last time I saw Mina, she was with someone, walking gracefully and carefully stepping with class, all I can say is she is confident, as if she is the luckiest person to exist. Walking across the pavement in between the streets I was there standing, watching how it feels to be left alone in the midst of the cold winter. The feeling of being left out is somehow colder than the weather. The feeling of a tragic love is much more lethal than the way she looked at you for the first time. She looks really happy with him and somehow happier than with me. Her gummy smile that she can't stop when she is happy and of course her ethereal beauty is beyond madness. Day and night I wake up every morning with that kind of aesthetics in my bed facing to me, and everyday I trace all the moles in her face smiling like an idiot when everytime she wakes up staring at me smiling but right now it is all gone. It was the first snow. Without knowing there is a tear in my cheek and suddenly I can't think, I don't know what to do, it really hurts; I wanted to cry but there is too much people walking with the glare in there eyes judging me. Look she's crazy. Right now I don't care what the other people think and then tears eventually falling I cant stop looking at her thinking why? Am I not enough?

Intertwine fingers, hand in hand and the way she look at him is the way she said I love you to me.

My vision is getting blurry and all of the sudden......

 

 


[Ring, ring, ring] my alarm clock rang.