Chapter One

The Manor - *Apply Closed*

Chapter One: Arrival

JIWOO

The walk up the gravel path the car had dropped her off on seemed to continue on forever. With just enough daylight left in the dusklight to see where she's going, Jiwoo felt like mentally slapping herself for what she is doing. When Jiwoo had left her home that evening under pretense that she would be going to a late study session, the black car just rolled up to her. Window rolling down, the man in black with an equally black mask asked for her by name, and held out an exact copy of her red invitation. Every fiber of her screamed when she'd took hold of the door handle: 'you cannot possibly be this desperate and dumb to get in a stranger's car'. The protests weren't nearly as loud as the guilt and thought of her father and the loan-shark though.

Having been dropped off at the end of the gravel path that led through the woods, Jiwoo was left alone to just the sound of the wind rustling the trees and the rocks beneath her feet. She is expecting more noise truthfully. Not even the expected sound of cicadas, with so many trees around her, break the silence in the air. Instead, the silence feels like a massive blanket enveloping her.

Pausing in her steps, Jiwoo takes her phone out and quickly types a message into her Kakao to Doyoung asking what he's doing this evening. His team wouldn't have practice this late. Mere seconds later he responds with a 'HI! Nothing. Want to meet up?'. Jiwoo is suddenly cursing her poor timing, but the ask makes her smile all the same.

'Can't tonight. Can you do me a favor? If I don't text you by tomorrow, can you' Jiwoo starts but quickly erases the message. Instead, she sends him an ask to maybe meet later in the week? While she knows it's very stupid of her to do this without telling someone what she is doing, there is always the chance this leads to nothing. Why worry and upset people unless she needs to right away?

His fast response of 'Looking forward to it!' does make her smile again though, and the air feels less oppressive at least for a little bit.

“Heejin stop yelling at me!” Jiwoo felt herself jump at the sudden loud voice coming right up behind her. Fast footfalls meshing with the crunching of the gravelly path destroyed any quiet the woods had around her. The voice was coming closer, and far quicker than Jiwoo liked.

“It'll be fine! I promise! No! Don't tell my parents! They'll freak!” Moments later, a tall young man came jogging up briskly, speaking into a phone in his hand, “I swear I'll call you when I'm done! Stop freaking out, I'll be fine! Oh, Heejin,” the boy stopped running upon seeing Jiwoo, “gotta go! Call you later.” Jiwoo swore she heard another voice on the other end of the line shouting something back but the boy ended the call, “Hey.”

“Hi,” she replied flatly.

“You heading to the Manor?” He asked with a big smile on his face, pulling out the red invitation that looked exactly like hers. Nodding curtly, Jiwoo immediately has a hand offered to her by him to shake, “I'm Yonghyun.”

“Jiwoo.”

“Want to walk up together?” She shrugs non-committaly and resumes her walk to the mansion, Yonghyun coming up to walk next to her. She glances up at him, and his expression has changed to serious as he gazes down at his phone and huffs before typing out a message, “my friend. He's freaking out and sending me message after message,” Yonghyun comments, turning to smile at Jiwoo when he notices her looking, “He thinks we're going to get ourselves killed out here. Crazy, right? I'm less worried now that you're here though.”

“Less worried?”

“Yeah! It means this can't be a total joke, right?”

Jiwoo shakes her head, but offers him a small smile in return. Maybe she says. Despite his intimidating appearance, he didn't seem like a bad guy. Judging by the expensive brands she sees, either he is wealthy or one of those who spends all their money for the brands.

“Sunhee, sweetie,” a feminine voice cooed somewhere ahead of them, “Didn't I say we should take the left path?”

“Ah! Sorry, sorry!” Another voice, probably belonging to a girl, answers, “here! Have some water!”

The path ahead of them opened up until it diverged into three two directions. At the left fork, two girls stood speaking with one another. One was tall, dressed in a leather jacket and skinny jeans. The other was less put together, and more simple with a hoodie and jeans, standing shorter than the other girl. The girl with a hoodie was currently offering the taller one a bottle of water, practically beaming at her.

“Nah. I don't like that brand.”

“But...but you liked it last week when you drank my whole bottle-”

“Oh hello,” The tall one croons upon spotting Jiwoo and Yonghyun, “what brings you here in these woods?” She saunters over until she is standing directly in front of them, “did you get the scam letters as well?” She smiles at Yonghyun who produces his red invitation, “You did? Well now!”

“Scam?”

“It's nooooot!” The other girl whines softly, finally joining them, “it HAS to be for some exclusive party? Right Hana? You got one too.”

“Not so exclusive, is it sweetkins?” Hana hums, sidling up next to Yonghyun and taking his arm in hers, “Shall we go together? These woods are getting darker. If it is a scam, I'll feel safer knowing you're here on my arm. I'm so terribly tired. That driver left us so far away.”

“I could carry you or help you too Hana-”

“Shhh, Sunhee,” Hana shushes, “You're too weak to do anything of the sort.”

Jiwoo felt herself cringe a little, taking two steps away from Hana and Yonghyun. This entire interaction just made her skin crawl just a little. She watches Yonghyun laugh a little awkwardly as Hana leads him with her back on the path. Sunhee follows eagerly behind them, saying something about a purse or the like.

Watching them from behind as they walk, Jiwoo observes Hana smiling up at Yonghyun, tilting her head from time to time like a puppy listening to him speak. When he wasn't watching, the puppy look fades, replaced by something more akin to a satisfied cat. That is, until Sunhee rushes to her other side, still trying to offer her water which Hana obstinately refuses ever so politely, a somewhat indulgent smile appearing that is easily replaced by a smirk.

Some five more minutes of this passes as they chat about the Manor, and the red invitations. That's when they meet another on their path.

With the light almost gone, Jiwoo would have missed her had Hana not said something.

“Hello? You lost out here?”

The girl slowly turns to regard them. Her expression is lifeless for lack of better words, her dark hair hanging around her face. Her black t-shirt and jeans almost make her appear to be a dark shadow rather than a person. She quietly turns back and walks on ahead of them. Yonghyun detaches himself from Hana, who looks rather displeased by this, and jogs to catch up with her. In her back pocket, Miyeon spots the red envelope starkly against the black denim.

“I'm Yonghyun. You are…?”

“...Miyeon.” Her response is so quiet, had Yonghyun not reacted in acknowledgment, Jiwoo is certain she would have missed it. So far, everyone present seems to be around her age. She even recalls Hana mentioning something about a university while they walked up to this point.

“Does anyone here actually think this shindig is anything other than a scam?” Hana once again muses aloud once the three girls reach Yonghyun and the new girl Miyeon, “Everything about the invitations screams too good to be true.”

“If they are, we're not losing much are we? At least in a group we stand better odds,” Jiwoo offers, shrugging her shoulders. Hana wasn't wrong for being skeptical though. Jiwoo had to consider this as well honestly.

“The fact that so many of us got these makes me think this is all a hoax.”

“It could be a fun party still!”

“Cute, but not helpful Sunhee,” Hana shushes her, “But I suppose us being in a group helps in this scenario.”

“...assuming one of us isn't here to kill the rest.”

The three girls all pause in their steps to stare at Miyeon, who is still walking along ahead as if she did not utter those words. Jiwoo looks to Hana, who is looking straight at her. Sunhee soon joins Hana, staring down Jiwoo as if she were some monstrous thing. Jiwoo stares right back, back straight, and narrows her eyes. 

"...who are you again? Where did you say you went to university?"

"None of your business if you didn't listen the first time."

"Don't talk to Hana like that-!"

"Sunhee, I don't need your help," Hana eyed Jiwoo up and down, and then smiled at her. Despite the smile, Hana's body still looked tense. Truthfully Jiwoo wanted to run back towards Yonghyun and that girl Miyeon. The daylight was practically gone, and the shadows on Sunhee's face were in particular looking menacing...

“Hey! The Manor is up ahead!” Yonghyun calls back to them, making the trio break eye contact. Heaving out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding, Jiwoo turns to sprint and catch up with the other two. Behind her, Hana and Sunhee are speaking quietly, though Jiwoo can't understand what they're saying. Ahead of them, as if rising from nothing, the trees cleared and the two story mansion emerged.

 

SANGHO

“This is dumb,” Sangho muttered from the passenger seat of the car. They'd driven nearly an hour by now, the directions taking them away from the city and deeper into wooded areas. In all his time here, Sangho cannot recall these woods ever being a thing. Of course they had to be. The alternative was foolish and not feasible to even bother himself to consider. Next to him, driving the vehicle, Beomho sighed, reaching over to pat Sangho's shoulder.

“You realize this whole thing reeks of bull?” Sangho comments again, rolling his eyes at the chuckle Beomho gives him, “if you weren't so pigheaded about this, I'd have just laughed at you and told you good luck.”

“You sure would,” Beomho responds, and Sangho can practically feel the indulgence in the comment, “but maybe, juuuust maybe,” the elder Noh sibling continued, “this might be legit. And then we can get anything we want. That'd be nice, right?”

Noh Sangho didn't stop the scoff, huffing as he leans on his hand to look out the window. Sure. This whole 'come to our glamorous mansion and get your little wish to come true without any charge whatsoever' sounded amazing...so amazing, in fact, that Sangho was sure he would be ting rainbows come the morning. Beomho merely sighed, patting his shoulder once more before returning his attention to the road fully.

Feeling bored of the trees, Sangho fished out the red invitation to this magical event. He really wished he'd made the 'mistake' of throwing it out when he'd gone to the trash that day. Instead, here he was, sitting the car, going to some too good to be true-

Beomho slams on the brakes, and Sangho lets out a curse at the suddenness. He barely has time to look up to see the flash of hair in the headlights their car. He is turning to ask his older brother what the hell just happened, but Beomho is already putting the car in park and releasing his seatbelt.

“Where do you think you're going?”

“That was a girl. She looked terrified. What if she's hurt?”

“You wanting to go chase a girl out in the middle of nowhere, with it being nearly too dark to see?”

“She might need out help!”

“It's DARK. You'll end up tripping and probably breaking something.”

“If this were an rpg,” Beomho has the door open and is getting ready to leave the car, “that girl would totally be our third party member. We can't let her go without at LEAST trying. Come on Sangho.”

No. Nope. He wouldn't fall for it-annnnd there it is. Beomho looks to Sangho so plaintively, brows arched up so high they nearly vanish into the snapback he is wearing. Damnit. Sangho throws off his seatbelt and is out of the car instantly, running after his brother who is ahead of him by a few paces. It doesn't take Sangho long to overtake him however, and soon Beomho is calling out behind him for the assumed girl to wait and not to be afraid. Yes, chasing a girl in the middle of the night and telling her to 'not be afraid' is totally going to work.

Despite that, Sangho does slow down to call out with Beomho a few times.

“Miss! Miss?!”

“Hey! Lady! Get back here!”

The forest is getting darker and darker by the moment. Sangho reaches back to use the light on his phone, but swears out a colorful word when he finds his phone missing. ing. Perfect. He stops to ask Beomho for his, but realizes all too late that he is alone.

“Beomho?!” Sangho calls out loudly. He receives no response. He looked away for only a moment. How had he vanished so quickly? He couldn't have gone far, he knew it. Still calling out for him, Sangho turned to run back to their car. If he didn't find Beomho on his way back, he could call the emegency number and get some help. “BEOMHO!” He shouts again. The air after his shout faded was silent. It feels as if even the wind has stilled and stopped. Noiseless, the trees loomed overhead in the darkened sky. Except for the ever growing darker band of light on the horizon barely visible over the treetops, Sangho had no other light.

Beomho was going to be terrified if he didn't find him soon-

And then he hears it. Slight sniffles and a pained whimper.

Right next to him.

Sangho spins and spots the girl. Huddled against a tree, holding her arm, she is staring at him with narrowed eyes, her breathing labored from far too much running he has to surmise. She visibly flinches when he stares at her, and slowly backs up. .

“Okay...you...” Sangho takes a deep breath, “I'm not going to hurt you. Are you injured?” The girl continues to stare at him mutely. Great.

“Do you need help? Do you speak Korean?” Finally, the girl nods once, “Okay. What's your name?” She still looks as if she will run at any moment. He didn't bother hiding his annoyance now, “Listen lady. I ain't got time to waste on your . Whatever you want, I don't care. I've got my brother to find.” He is about to resume his run back to the car when she quietly speaks:

“Acha,” the girl looks around a little and then stares at Sangho again, “I...can help.” Narrowing his eyes for a brief moment, Sangho merely shrugs and runs again back towards the car, “what's his name?”

“Beomho. Beomho!!” He calls out again after responding, “Where are you?!” To his surprise, Acha too calls out for him, specifically adding 'your brother is looking for you!'. Sangho stumbled to a stop as they approached the car, gasping for air. So far, no sign of Beomho anywhere.

“BEOM-!” Sangho tried to shout again, his voice catching in his throat from the strain. Cursing in aggravation and frustration, he stumbled on towards the car. He needed to call for help. It was too dark now, and the woods would be too easy for Beomho to get lost and hurt in-

“Hey,” Acha said quietly, “there?”

Sangho snaps his head up in attention. Acha is looking up at the road where the headlights of the car illuminated. Beomho is walking down the way, looking beyond the light to where they both stood. Noticing them, he smiles and raises his hand in greeting, looking relieved himself.

“I got turned around,” he explains while quickly approaching them, “so I came back to the lights. You found her! Hey, are you okay?” His older brother is quick to approach Acha, who just takes a few steps back. He must have noticed since Beomho raised his hands and took a step back, “okay. Easy there. Are you hurt?”

In the light of the car Sangho finally sees the blood running down Acha's arm. While Beomho is trying to get the girl to let him take a look at the percieved injury, Sangho rummage in their back seat for the firt aid kit they kept there. After the last time Beomho fell out of the car, he'd made sure there were bandages always stocked up.

"Here," he offered the kit to her brusquely. Acha carefully took the offered kit, still eying them both warily. She turned a moment to open and look into it. The movement was enough for a red envelope to fall from her hoody pocket. She scrambled to collect it, but both had seen it by then.

"Do you need a ride to the Manor?" Beomho asked quietly, ignoring the glare Sangho shoots him, "See? We're going too. We don't know how far it is, or if it's...safe or not. It'd be good to go together?"

Acha seems to consider it. Sangho really wants to shout 'oh hell no' and throw his brother back into the car before driving home for the night. But no. Instead he has to watch Acha slowly nod, and before he knows it they're all back in the damned car driving to some damed place he is pretty certain is just some dumb prank. But no. Someone has to keep Beomho out of trouble.

He damn well will make sure of that.

 

JIHYUN

Pacing the front of the Manor was maddening. Jihyun, thinking he could get this whole situation done and over with, arrived over an hour ago. With the sunlight fading, and more and more people arriving at the Manor gates. The first had been a girl, petite and pretty he supposed. She didn't seem much older than his sister Jiu honestly. The second was a man who rolled up in a car that, if Jihyun actually been concerned with car names or makes, looked expensive and lavish. He strode out of the passenger seat, decked in a three piece suit, and regarded Jihyun like one might look at a dead insect. Jihyun rolled his eyes at that interaction. The latest to arrive was another woman. Elegant and dressed in a white blouse with black pants and heels, she looked ready to enter a business meeting. She;d also arrived in a driven car as well, though not nearly as nice as the man's.

“Hello,” the man from before said instantly upon seeing the woman, “I'm Kim Youngchul. I know you. My parents have strong ties with the SK Corporation. Kang Eunwoo, right? It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” He extends his hand to her in greeting.

“Charmed, I'm sure,” Eunwoo briskly accepted his hand but then turns away to approach the Manor, “who are you again?”

“My parents own the marketing firm-”

“Ah, yes. That quaint little acquisition,” She waves him away, “that should be finalized in a week. I'm sure your family will be well compensated.”

“Actually we will be working together,” he was practically leering as he steps into her path, blocking her movement. Jihyun frowns, debating if he should do anything, “we'll be very close.”

“Oh honey,” Eunwoo sighs, tilting her head while giving him a smirk, “didn't they tell you? I liquidated your entire department. Welcome to unemployment.” Without missing a beat, Eunwoo walked right past him and then Jihyun.

“...she is amazing,” the girl from before whispered.

“She is a ,” Youngchul spat, turning a glare at the other girl. Jihyun watched her expression shift ever so slightly, as if about to switch to a scowl, but the girl was quick to control it and offer a polite head nod instead. However, the man kept going, “listen here,” he is speaking to the girl again who just smiles ever so politely, “never become a woman like that. No man will ever want you,” the girl nods politely, “women should learn to be more subservient in the workforce. It's that overbearing, arrogance that probably cost her the CEO seat at her company. Women should just stay home and not interfere with these things. All that ghastly woman there needs is me to throw her down and show her what-” He was interrupted by someone stomping on his foot as they walk past.

This was their latest arrival Jihyun surmised. Youngchul swears and turns about on the new arrival. Another petite girl meets his gaze. This one is in all black, though her boots are bedazzled with sparkling stones. They shine so much as she moves that Jihyun opts to simply not look at them. Youngchul proceeds to scold her, telling her to mind her walking and to apologize right now or there would be hell to pay.

"Who do you think you are? You don't even look respectable! What kind of girl has pink hair and wears clothes like THAT?"

“Oh. I'm SORRY. I just can't help myself. Sometimes I just run into people who are full of ,” she bows to him, “so sorry milord. Shall I stomp on your other foot to even things out for it?”

“Get out of my way.” He just pushes past her and back to waiting by the front gates.

“Men. Am I right?” She is speaking to the other girl, who smiles at her appreciatively, “Well then! I'm Myungok. You are…?”

“Kang Taehee,” she finally introduces yourself.

“You?” Myungok says to Jihyun next.

“Bang Jihyun.”

“Great to meet all of you!” Myungok rifles through a bag on her hip before presenting a red envelope, “I'm hoping we're in the right place?”

“Yes ma'am,” Taehee produced hers as well, “I...love your hair actually.” Taehee's hand moves as if to reach out and touch the flowing pink locks, but she is quick to drop it and instead smiles at her sweetly. Jihyun didn't miss how she fidgets from one foot to another subtly.

“Oh. Thank you! I particularly like this color.”

Did...did she just…? Myungok, while speaking with Taehee, reached back to...did she just adjust her...hair…? Jihyun shakes his head, stepping back as another car rolls up, and another group of people exit. Two men and a girl, who is quick to rush towards the Manor's entrance, emerge. One of the men looks ready to go after her, but the other shorter one holds him back. Another car delivers, this one with a rather exotic, clearly not Korean, woman, followed by another with a shabby man, then another rather beautiful woman with red lipstick, and then finally a young man who doesn't spare the others a moment. Even Jihyun has to admit that this man is also quite good looking. It appears the host has a type.

Jihyun is ready to go when behind him, from a path in the woods, he hears a rabble of others making their way towards them. Soon, five more emerge, also young looking. Seventeen total, including himself. The odds if this ends up being some competitive game keep going against his favor. Based on the number of people, it's what Jihyun had to assume. Not all of them seemed anything to be worried about, but having competed enough, Jihyun knew better than to assume anything at this point.

He just wanted to get in and find his sister. None of this mattered unless he could. The one male in the group that arrived seemed to notice him, and called out, but Jihyun was quick to turn on his heel and leave for the mansion entrance.

It appears it was time as the doors are slowly creaking open.

JUNHEE

Seventeen people are assembled in the entry way of this “Manor” as her invitation referred to itself. It's gorgeous, Junhee has to admit. Solid wood furnishings, antique clocks and vases, floral arrangements that would make the Victorians gasp in amazement: the mansion kept its almost classically vintage aesthetic as far as she could see.

The crowd of guests are all so different. There are teenagers, business people, some that just stick out like a sore thumb. Most peered around in awe, some scoffed and mentioned how 'cheap' this set up looked (it was that rather rude businessman if Junhee recalled correctly. Youngchul was it?), and a few made their ways away from the others. Noticeably, the “pretty” young man found a corner to stand in. Their eyes met, and he inclined his head to hers minutely in greeting, which she returned. The two foreigners also stood away from the pack. One was so clearly not Korean, let alone Asian, while the other was definitely not Korean. Junhee really couldn't tell from here, nor did she care at this exact moment. But she could hear the one non-Asian ask the other:

"You...look like you're hurt. I could take a look?" From the corner of her vision, Junhee watched as the two girls, or rather just the non-Asian foreigner, continued to speak softly while taking a kit and rummaging through it.

"This place is amzing right? Nothing I could ever, EVER imagine for myself!" Junhee looks to the man speaking to her. He's a rather homely looking fellow, eyes darting about almost like a nervous child, "I'm Shin Jumin by the way!" He blurts out suddenly. Junhee smiles a little in her own amusement. Poor thing.

"Oh Junhee," she offers, "you are here for your wishes too I take it?"

"Oh yes! I am!" Jumin blathers, "Gonna get my wife-I mean, going to make my life better here-UWAH!" He screams out when a loud POP resounds in the air. Glancing over, Junhee notes how the one she recalls is Youngchul is pouring out a glass of champagne for himself. Junhee excuses herself, and approaches. She could go for some refreshments herself.

Laid out for them is quite a spread. All the cliche and typical things one would expect at a lavish party. Caviar. Pate. Exotic fruits. Plenty of wine and alcohol. Some of the guests were already digging into the spread. Youngchul offered her a glass of Champagne, and she accepted. He appears like he was going to say something to her, but instead he is looking at the two foreigners again. The injured one now has a bandage on her arm. 

"Time to see if what they say about the great white horse is true," he smirks. Junhee barely hides her disgust, but the boy next to them frowns.

"The...what?"

"Look at her boy!" Youngchul pulls him closer and points at the non-Asian girl, "She may not be the 'girl next door' like some of these others ladies," Junhee scoffs to herself, unnoticed by him, "but to mount that one would be something to tell your friends about."

"...mount?"

" her. You are useless. Go." Youngchul shoved the boy away (who Junhee now recalled was named Yonghyun). He then took a bottle of wine with him, a couple of glasses, and approaches them.

An interction later, Youngchul tries some poor English on her (Junhee rolls her eyes at that. What? Does he expect all foreigners to speak English?) and Junhee doesn't bother to hide her grin as Youngchul has the bottle taken from him, the woman takes a long swig from it, and says in perfectly understanable Korean if he could bring her something stronger. The veins in his neck and head practically bulge as his face turns red in both anger and embarassment Junhee would surmise.

The vision of a broken wine bottle slicing through those veins would be something so very visual to write about. 

And then the lights flicker off (Jumin screams again, poor thing), and a bell chimes. A voice, an oddly alluring voice, calls for the honored guests to come forward to the main lobby. 

Things are about to begin...

 

OMNISCIENT

Standing in the middle of the room, a tall figure in a beautifully fitted black suit and tie cleared their throat. The room of sixteen all paused to stare at the host: some in awe, some in surprise, a couple unimpressed. Not too tall, not too short, somewhere in the middle. Face covered by a black mask, hair clipped short, shoulders broad, but waist tapered and curved at the hips: who was this person?

“Welcome to the Manor,” the voice sounded as if one low and one higher tone somehow spoke at once, almost like two people, but somehow sounding in perfect harmony and as one, “honored guests, I am pleased to see that all of you have made it safely to this abode.”

“What dreams do each of you have?” The host began to pace the room, passing each of the invited players in the mansion, “Love? Security? Maybe fame? Or how about something less than altruistic? How about death? Death for yourself? Death for a loved one? Death for an unknown?” The host paused a moment before individuals in the room. The black mask, eyeless and void, seemed to swallow any light that touched it. Nothing reflected off it.

“The Manor is your playground for as long as you stand. Your objective is simple: get to the final room at the top of our lovely home,” the host motioned to a direction, “about that corner we would imagine. That is all. Get to that final room. The prize is your wish granted. The price is our entertainment.”

All at once, a resounding SLAM shook the building. The front door slammed shut, open windows sealed, and lights flickered. The temperature in the room dropped immediately after. The once brightly light lamps and chandeliers now seemed dim, bulbs flickering intermittently. Their host was back in the center of the room, holding their arms out.

“For now until you are told otherwise: this home is yours to explore, though all rooms are now locked. Windows are sealed,” a collective murmur steadily rose in volume, a few members of the group shouting in alarm and anger, moving towards the host, “But fear not: every locked room can be opened. All you must do is play the game. Take as long as you need to solve this puzzle of a home. Some rooms will have a fun game or puzzle for you to solve. Respond appropriately, and I promise you the other doors will open.”

The lights flickered on and off, casting them in complete darkness for seconds at a time.

“Allow us to make your first task an easy one honored guests? Choose one: Up? Or Right?” With that final word, the lights flickered off again, much longer this time. Pitch black, the guests began to talk amongst themselves. Some were panicked, some intrigued, a few ambivalent. And then the lights came on once more.

The host is gone. And now, what choice will you make honored guest?

 

A. Up?

B. Right?

 

Author Notes //
If your character POV wasn't featured, I'll try to ensure they get one eventually assuming they don't...meet with unfortunate circumstances. <:

I'll be provising a map with all of your chars and their locations as we move along during certain chapters. Each has a number designated, so follow that. All directions are made with the assumptiong you are facing NORTH (Up).

Comment below or IM me your choice. There is nothing complicated on this one. Tell me which way you character goes, hm? Tell me by Oct 26th! The sooner you decide, the sooner I can begin the next segment. Happy trails!