106

The Lawyer's Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jessica was showing her disapproving look at her girlfriend who scratched her nape. 

"You bought this motorcycle with your first salary? Am I in a relationship with a childish girl?" she asked exaggeratedly. 

"Maomao~ this isn't childish thing. It could be use as means of transportation," Yoona reasoned out while her girlfriend gave up with a sigh. 

"How about your daily expenses?" 

"Your insurance company is giving me money tho. You know about my sister?" Yoona replied with hesitation at the end. Jessica knew how Yoona lost her only family because of the fire in the mall she's working at. Susan is working for their daily expenses and for Yoona's tuition. 

"Right... being a spoiled brat now, are we?" Jessica tried to joke to light up the mood again. 

"I'm being spoiled with a gorjess girlfriend anyway," Yoona shrugged earning a pinched on her waist. 

"Did you just court me because of my money?" Jessica playfully asked with a shock face. 

"Very funny because you're the one who confess," Yoona wore an unamused look. 

She took the helmet and put it on her head while she did the same to the doubtful cat. It will be the first time that Jessica will ride a motorcycle so she kind of afraid about it. 

"Where should we go?" Yoona asked while they're already in the road. 

"I'd like to go to a beach!" Jessica yelled so Yoona can hear her voice. She was hugging the latter too much which Yoona didn't mind. 

Yoona did not reply instead she turned to a peaceful road where only few vehicles passed. 

Jessica got a weird idea on how to make Yoona focus on her, she's possessive like that. Although she's scared, she came over her fear and took the seat in front of Yoona. Thankfully, Yoona did not lose the balance. Jessica is now facing Yoona. She tilted her head so she could snuzzled on Yoona's neck. 

"Remind me again who's trembling earlier when riding the motorcycle?" Yoona asked while chuckling at her cute girlfriend. 


Unknown to them, a traffic enforcer and a CCTV caught their act. 


--- 


"I'm a lawyer, sir!" Yoona defended. 

"What are you? A lawless lawyer? Miss Im you know how the law works," the police officer calmly said. Yoona gave up and instead wait for Matt to bail them out. 

Moments later, the couple walked out the police station with Matt tailing. 

"I can't believe you're that bold Sooyeon," Matt shared his thought which he kept until they came out the station. When the officer let him view the CCTV footage he was surprised with Jessica's action. 

"Arggh...shut up, Uncle," Jessica rolled her eyes while hugging Yoona's arm tightly. 

"You two will have to separate first. You, Jessica, will come with me in the car and Yoona with your motorcycle," he said earning pout from Jessica who got Yoona's assurance. 

"I'll be following you guys. Aigoo, kyeopta~" Yoona pinched her girlfriend's nose and can't help to squeal with the latter's cuteness. 


--- 


"Song Yoona, right?" a middle-aged woman asked the quiet lady sitting at the corner of the fastfood chain. 

"Yes, how may I help you?" Yoona asked the stranger who dare to intrude her peacefulness. 

"So this is how you accept defeat," the woman said mockingly. Yoona's brow rose because of that statement. 

"Excuse me, but who are you to judge me?" 

"I'm a possible client of yours if you slow down that attitude." 

"Let me hear your side then." 

"I am in grievance as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter