103

The Lawyer's Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


"You! Came out!" the girl angrily yelled at the reckless driver who almost hit her. When the driver refuse to come out, she knock the door furiously. 

"You better face me or else I'll sue you, I swear!" she was about to kick the door when it suddenly open revealing the driver. The latter was lowering her head looking down on her feet. 

"I'm really sorry, Miss Jung," Yoona said apologetically to their client who widened her eyes upon recognizing her. 

"You do know you cause trouble two times already, right?" Jessica asked in 
deadly sweet manner. 

"I'm really sorry, Miss Jung," however Yoona keep on mumbling the same thing that it irritates Jessica. 

"Okay, stop it," she said with much authority on her voice. Yoona stoped and finally had the courage to look up to her somehow boss. Jessica demanded Yoona to come out and the deer obeyed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Say, how about we take it to the next level?" a husky voice said right on her ear. She bite her lips to prevent the moan to come out but who is she kidding? She's definitely wet down there. 

The next thing she know she was already pushed against the car door. She was responding to the kiss the other person is giving her. She reciprocated it with the same passion. It's winter for crying out loud! Why is it so hot? 

"As much as it thinking how hot it is to do you here in the open area, I got reputation to mind. Shall we continue inside the car? It's heavily tainted if you may want to know," the person smoothly opened the door behind her and gently pushed her inside the car. 

It happens so fast, her tops are gone. She looked on the person and a moan escape seeing her and kneading her s. Then a hand travel on her sacred area which made her gasped. The person released her with a plop. She inhaled a deep breath when her leaking womanhood is given attention with this person. 

One? Oh, it's four digits. Wait what?! 

"You're not a are you?" the person asked. She looked at the person confused at first but then she realized something. 

"I'm on my period, Yoona." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Jung!" 

"Miss Jung!" 

"Yah! Miss Jung!" Yoona shouted while shaking the girl's body who was stoned on her part. 

"! Why do I have to be reminded with that stupid dream?" Jessica cursed inside her mind. 

"Say..." Yoona started coming inch closer to Jessica who widened her eyes. What if that dream actually happen for real? And it's going to be right at the moment. She panicked and immediately left. 

"What's wrong with her?" Yoona rubbed her nape and decided to shrug her thought about how weird is the encounter. 


--- 

"We got you your first case Yoona," Mister Chan handed the document he had gathered. Mister Seo looked on to the girl and he showed a thumbs up like a silent way of cheering her. 

"I, Song Yoona, will do my best. Thank you everyone for trusting my ability," she bowed in front of her co-workers grateful for this opportunity. 

"You better win the case, Yoona-ssi," one of her co-workers jokingly said but for her she took it seriously and swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter