105

The Lawyer's Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Here we are!" Yoona announced after she pulled the car over the garage. She went out of the car and opened the door for her boss. 

"Would you like to have something to drink first?" Jessica asked before biting her lips. She was looking on the ground like a teenage girl who just told her crush about her feelings. 

"Nah, it's getting late. I don't want to bother you," Yoona nicely declined. Jessica finally looked up who seemed disappointed. 

"I have something to talk to you also while we have our drinks," Jessica said after getting an idea how to make the doe-eyed girl to stay. 

"Really? I guess it couldn't wait for tomorrow so let's go," the deer lead the way while Jessica mentally screamed and follow the lead like a lost cat. 


"I'm planning of making you as the company's new lawyer," Jessica said after she served the tea and took her seat beside her guest. 

"That's quite tempting but Jess... I like working at the firm so I'm so--" 

"Hear me out first before you decline. Aigoo, you're like rejecting me even before I could confess my feelings," Jessica covered immediately upon realizing what she has said. 

Yoona was surprised that she wasn't surprise anymore. She kind of fell in love with studying human behavior back in college thus she has an inkling with the way Jessica behaves towards her. 

She calmly put the cup of tea on the table before her and turned to face Jessica. She smiled charmingly while tucking the loose strands of hair on the back of Jessica's ears. 

"What should I hear out first? Your job offer or your feelings?" she softly uttered. 

"I... What would you do if I told you I love you? Would you take both my offer?" Jessica bravely asked looking with her hopeful eyes straight to the beautiful doe eyes. 

"That depends on how much you could offer and... how much I could afford to slip this chance," 


It was like fourth of July, both could feel like there's a fireworks display when their lips met. They pulled away when they needed some oxygen. 


"Did you put something on the tea?" 

"No. Why?" 

"I felt addicted to your lips," 

Yoona iniated the kiss again until it became passionate. They found themselves on the couch cuddling. 

"Will you still go home?" Jessica asked sligthly raising her head to see the face of her now lover. 

"Seeing the way you cling on me, I doubt I could still go home," Yoona pinched the nose of the cat. 

"This will be the first time someone will sleep with me on my precious bed," Jessica excitedly said before standing up and pulling the deer out of the couch. They went to her room. 

"So this is the room of the CEO," Yoona said while scanning the room. It was nice and clean in Yoona's perspective. 

"The house cleaner will come tomorrow so this room is kinda messy," Jessica said while preparing the pajamas. 

"It's almost midnight let's take our shower now," 

"We'll shower together?" 

"I'm not an easy girl, Yoona," 

"Hey! I'm just asking," 

"Don't pout. I might forget I'm not an easy girl," 


--- 

 

"Okay, you're creeping me out with that smile," she said the moment she saw her bestfriend smiling with a teasing expression. 

"You did not go home last night and I saw who dropped you here," Seohyun started her introductory lines for her interrogation on her bestfriend. 

"First of all, drop that smile. That was Jessica, I had a sleepover at her home," Yoona replied leading the way inside her apartment. 

"Whatever for?" 

"Because she wouldn't let me go home," 

"Omo! She got you locked up?" 

"Geez! Of course not," 

"Then why?" 

"You wouldn't stop unless you know, no?" 

"You know me very well," 

"Jessica and I are dating," 

"Oh that's most likely going to happe-- what?! Did you put something on her drinks?" 

Yoona had a poker face while Seohyun was in a state of in between confusion and shock. 

"Excuse you I'm charming girl, Im Yoona" Yoona playfully flicked her hair. 

"Since when?" 

"Since I was born," 

"Not that, idiot. Since when are you and her became a thing?" 

"Oh? Since last night," 

"Heol! And you had sleepover already?! Don't tell me you get into the second base already," 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter