Final 4.5

Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything 4.5

 

***

 

It's been 21 days and a half day, Yoona still gets her privilege to talk with Seohyun, every time she gets a chance. She had been doing things that will brighten up her day, like a flower, buy her favourite food that's not forbidden for her health, bring magic shows to the hospital which not only would brighten her up but also to other kids, give her warm herbal tea drink every after dinner, draw the kids on her drawing book and share fun stories that she hasn't shared since they dated. She would also make sure that she won't skip a meal and her medicines that needed for her surgery.

 

However, within that 21 days nothing has seemed to progress towards the young singer. Although she would see her smile and laugh, will not give her a shady talk sometimes, at the end of the day, she will be cold again and sending her away for million times already.

 

"SEO JOOHYUUUNNN!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!! AND I WON'T EVER STOP UNTIL YOU FORGIVE ME. UNTIL YOU ACCEPT ME AGAIN! UNTIL I CAN HOLD YOU AGAAAAAIIIINNNN!!! I LOVE YOU BABYYYYY!!! IM YOONA SWEARS TO GOD!" She screams on top of her lungs while standing atop of the mountain, while facing the ocean and the famous Golden Gate Bridge is in view. The wind is brushing quite hard against her skin."But... Please... Don't take it... Too long..." She said while catching on her break. "I might can't take it. I only have few days left here." Her heart is heavy, reminding herself that the agency has already ask her to comeback after her extended stay. Yet, she hasn't seen any progress of her stay. As much as she wanted to be optimistic, she can't hold back and actually feel like her efforts are not paying off. Like, she's wasting her time? She wasn't being appreciated? Or was she just annoying her and the girl could not just speak for it? Sometimes she even feels like she's invisible. She's just like a statue for her. Worse, a bodyguard that doesn't deserve to have an attention because they're not close. Yes, just like an employee and employer relationship?

 

She really doesn't know if she's making any progress. It's totally frustrating.

 

"Aigoo, what am I thinking?" She shakes her head at the same time, wiping her fresh new tears. She took her phone and take pictures of the beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge, The Ocean and so as the trees, since Seohyun likes the nature the most. She didn't missed but to take selfies as well. She wasn't sure she will like it but who knows? At least she gets to see her choding face as well.

 

Satisfied with her pictures, she looked at the ocean again and the bridge with smiles on her face. "Himnae, Im Yoona." She cheered on herself and took a lot of step back and turned to leave when she saw a lot of koreans coming, taking pictures here and there. Most of them are couple which made her envy. As she proceeds to leave, one lady suddenly called her name. She stopped and turned, flashing them friendly smiles.

 

"What are you doing here, Yoona-ssi?" One asks her bravely.

 

"Having a hike. The view is spectacular, isn't it?" She responded very friendly.

 

"Yes. But you are more than spectacular."

 

"Can we take pictures with you?" One ask when she also noticed a celebrity is in the same place as them.

 

"Absolutely." Yoona flashes her best smile as she asks them to approach her. Almost immediately, they approached her and all of them are making V-signs as they take a picture together. She never fails them and smiled brightly like how the sun is doing in an early morning. Once they finished, she keeps on bowing to them and friendly waves her hand she leaves the scene.

 

Stepping inside her car, she suddenly heard her phone vibrates and she has to check the message first before driving.

 

Dylan: Looks like I have to take my job back, Yoona. Mr and Mrs. Seo seem to have complained about your lateness recently on your work.

 

Upon reading the message, she hurriedly pressed the call button. "Dylan, is that true? Um, did they find out it's me?"

 

[I doubt so. But they don't like how you come late. What's up with you, lately?]

 

"Um, It was because I have been stress and I have to jog around the Bay to keep myself going for this. Can you ask them to reconsider it? Either way, I only have four days left. I might leave soon." Yoona is worried she couldn't see Seohyun before she leaves.

 

[Chincha? But I actually tried. And it looks like your girlfriend has also requested it.]

 

"What?! Are you sure about that?" Yoona exclaimed, couldn't believe what she heard.

 

[They told me and I doubt they would lie. You shouldn't have come late. Tsk,tsk.]

 

Yoona doesn't know what to do anymore. Just when she's near in getting her answers, everything has to end abruptly. "Joohyun... Wae?!" And it breaks her heart to learn, Seohyun also requested for it. "Wae? Wae? Wae? Wae? WAEEEEE?!!!" She frustratingly punched the steering wheel that creates a loud honk. "Were all of my efforts really that bad? Was I been not sincere? Wae Joohyun?! Why do you have to do this to me?!" She couldn't accept it and she abruptly the engine, driving off and went fast once she's in the hi-way. Her tears are dropping again, as it's hard to believe it. "What shall I do to prove I will not do that anymore? What do you really want?! WHAT SEO JOOHYUUUN???!!!" She shouted again and again, getting mad as seconds passes. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU ANYMOOOOREEE!!!" She ended it, catching her breath and letting all her disappointments rolls down her cheeks freely. "Just tell me... You don't want... You don't want to see me anymore? That... You don't... Love me anymore... Just tell me... I will let go of you." She sobs this time letting out her frustrations, and it made her slows down her drive.

 

 

***

 

[Joohyun? Why are you calling?]

 

Seohyun sighs upon hearing Taeyeon over the next line. She didn't want to call her but her mind can't just get away from it. She needed some advice. "You're not busy right now, right Unnie?" It's been 21 days and she knows herself what had been happening to her.

 

[You have me for all day if you plan in talking with me for that.] Taeyeon playfully replied as she knew the maknae is sick at the moment. She would be greatly do it for her.

 

"You know Yoona is here... "

 

[And?]

 

"It had been 21 days since then... I mean, since she started faking she's a nurse. It seems it's good thing since I can able to talk with her... s-sometimes. But Unnie... I'm confused." Seohyun bit her lip as she let that last word. She sighs heavily in the process. "I'm confused with my feelings right now."

 

[Can you elaborate that, Hyun?]

 

"Yoona, I know why she went here and I don't know what to do. Honestly, I still couldn't leave that image of hers, kissing someone... off cam. Although she insisted she didn't intend it and that, she and Irene aren't cheating on me. But what she did is still cheating for me. You know, if you have a girlfriend, you shouldn't do it... you should know better yourself than to give into a temptation... right? Her faithfulness towards me... isn’t there. Especially that she did it to someone who is a friend of me. I feel like they also betray me and it's painful... it's a double pain for me to know they can do it to me. And it's quiet frustrating because every day, she visits me, which is not helping for me to get over it. Instead, it just keeps getting worse. The more I see her... the more I don't want to see her... because that image... it always haunts me. It always wants me to curse in my mind... it's really ridiculous... And I can't believe she can even smile... she can even tell me that it was just one mistake. It's just one ugly mistake she did and it's not something I can forgive right away... Sometimes I wonder if I didn't caught them, will she tell me? Will she not feel guilty about it without telling me? Yoona, I don't know her anymore since that happened. What she had been doing here for the past 21 days isn’t really halping..."

 

[I understand... so what do you want to ask? What advise you want to hear?] Taeyeon's voice is not lively anymore after hearing the maknae is having a hard time dealing with the doe-eyed girl.

 

"I want to know what will I do with her... because I swear, it's crazy to think of a decision."

 

[Surely love is crazy and you are on it right now. I don't want to advise that will make you regret in the process but I just want you know, whatever makes you feel better that will be good for your relationship with Yoona... then do accordingly. You have to make decisions no matter what.]

 

"I hate to say this but... " Seohyun sighs. "...my heart... my heart needs to heal and... I want to do what's best for this... and hopefully it will be best for Yoona too."

 

[Being sick is like being heart broken, you need a long process to heal it. You got my support whatever is your decision. Just don't do it if you're not yet ready.] Taeyeon said with a sigh as well. Deep inside, she is afraid it will be the worse. But she's already a grown up woman, she doubts she can't take it.

 

"Thank you, Unnie."

 

[Just tell her if she's also ready. It might not be easy for her.]

 

Seohyun pout her lips. "I know."

 

[By the way, how is she doing? I haven't heard about her... it's always you that calls me.]

 

"She's doing fine... and I am too." Seohyun replied along with a cough. "Well, that's not seemed okay." She giggles, earning chuckles from the next line. "But Unnie, don't judge me, please... "

 

[Sheesh, I know you too well, Seo Joohyun. You wouldn't expect me to do that. And being in love is not easy... you have to be ready if something like this happens. However, it's really just up to you. What your mind and heart wants should be followed... otherwise... it's not easy to breath, it's not easy to wake up in the morning with a heavy heart and messy mind.]

 

Seohyun smiled a little. "I'm glad you know how I feel too, Unnie."

 

[Hey, get well soon also. We've been praying for your recovery here, too.]

 

"Thank you, Unnie. I'm... getting there." Seohyun doesn't want to worry the older and decided not to share everything she had been going through on her health. "Send my regard to others too."

 

[Sure.]

 

"See you soon, Unnie."

 

[You too, Seohyun-ah. And wait, let me tell you one last time... You are a beautiful person, Seohyun-ah... so whatever are you doing with your life... know that you are doing the right thing.]

 

"Unnie... "

 

[Hmm?]

 

"You are too. I love you, Unnie."

 

[I love you too, Seohyunnie. You and Yoona.]

 

With that, the call ended and Seohyun put her phone down with a loud sigh. She turned her attention to the kids playing and somehow smile, recalling the childish moments of her and Yoona back when they're still in high school. It's really a pity that she can only reminisce the good times. But it's better than to think of her heartache. She wanted to move on from what she saw, so there's no need to think of it that will only give her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter