Final 2.5

Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything 2.5

 

***

 

"Yoona, where is Seohyun?"

 

Just as she arrived at their hotel room, Yoona heard Taeyeon's voice. The latter is sitting in front of her hairdresser while a hair stylist is working on her hair. She smiled, weakly. "I... Don't know, Unnie. Why are you asking?" and asks back in a nervous way.

 

"Uncle Seo, he was here earlier. He is looking for you because Seohyun is at the lobby. I told him you were out somewhere. I thought you guys have already seen each other since she's just in the lobby?" Taeyeon's eyebrows rise in confusions. "Wait, why do you looked like, you have gone into a jogging or what?"

 

"Yeah, I did Unnie. I had few laps. But I never saw Seohyun there. If I did, I would have brought her with me." Yoona said and take her seat in the sofa, grabbing the magazine and let out a relieved of sigh.

 

"Chincha?" Taeyeon isn't convinced. "Or are you lying to your Unnie right now?" As she felt weird with Yoona's obvious avoidance towards her gazes. "Tell me the truth, Im Yoona." She commanded, quietly surprising the stylist around her.

 

"I am telling you the truth. I was just exhausted." Said the deer, grabbing the remote control and their television. "And why woud I lie?"

 

"Well, you are just suddenly weird. And, it's also strange that you and Seohyun didn't meet. Did you know that she came here just to see you?"

 

"Do you know why she's here?" Yoona got curious and turned her head to face the older girl from behind.

 

Taeyeon glanced to the doe-eyed and rolled her eyes. "You don't realize she's missing you, do you?"

 

"Well, it's just... also weird to know her father is with her. But I do miss her too. It had been two weeks since we last saw each other." Yoona confessed and sighs. Her heart is heavy, as she thought of what her girlfriend caught earlier. She can't help and mentally scolded herself because she obviously didn't stop herself to kiss Irene back. It was like, giving into temptation which is her mistake, as she's dating someone.

 

"Uncle Seo told me it's also another thing that she wanted to see you."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I don't know what it is but I feel like it's important." Taeyeon additionally says. "It's a pity you guys didn't bump into each other. I mean, she's just in the lobby. I don't think she will leave without seeing you right? She fly directly here from Seoul. It's just a waste of time if she doesn't meet you."

 

'What could it be? Why do you have to fly for 9 hours just to see me, Seohyun? Aigoo, I'm so sorry... ' Yoona wonders and at the same time, worried for her girlfriend. "Wait, where's Manager Oppa?"

 

"He's with Hyoyeon. If I'm not wrong, they went out to see Burj Dubai. Wae?"

 

"Nothing. I think I should follow them." Yoona did not wait for the older girl to answer as she get up and headed outside, hoping their manager will get her a ticket easily for tomorrow. Since she can't leave right away with a concert later, going back to Seoul tomorrow is a better idea.

 

However, before she can reach the elevator, she saw Hyoyeon coming out of it and she stopped, because there's something unusual on her. "U-Unnie, what's wrong?" That gives her creeps.

 

"YOU. IM YOONA."

 

She steps a couple of backwards when Hyoyeon charged on her, thankfully she stopped before she could hurt her or something. "U-Unnie... " and she began to tremble, as Hyoyeon got her collar and pulled her close. She could see it clearly, the fire on her eyes. "I did nothing-"

 

"YOU HAVE ONE JOB, IM YOONA! YOU HAVE ONE JOB! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON OUR SEOHYUN?!" Hyoyeon screamed angrily to the deer's face. She pushed her too hard that made the latter fall on her bum. She didn't wait for a second and she straddle on her waist, ready to hurt her when a hand holds her wrist. She looked up just to see Taeyeon with a confuse look.

 

"What is wrong here?" Taeyeon asked as she pulled Hyoyeon up on her feet.

 

"Didn't you know, Taeyeon? Yoona just cheated on our Seohyun!"

 

Taeyeon looked down to Yoona shaking on the floor. "Yoona? Is that true?"

 

"I meet with our maknae earlier. She was crying her heart out because of this idiot here! And do you know who she cheated with? That Bae Joohyun! Her father told me! How could you two betray her? You seriously did not just break her heart; you also broke her trust on you, Im Yoona!"

 

"Yoona... you were lying to me earlier?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

 

The doe-eyed that couldn't get up slowly covers her face, totally embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Unnie. Im so sorry."

 

"And everything Hyoyeon said is true?"

 

"Y-Yes." She almost couldn't answer as she started to felt so bad, not only for Seohyun but for her Unnies that trusted her well from the start. She couldn't hold it any longer and she silently cry on the floor.

 

" YOU!" Taeyeon was about to hit the deer when it was Hyoyeon's turn to held her on her waist. "YAH! GET OFF OF ME, KIM HYOYEON!"

 

"I-I know you want to hit her like I do, but Tae, its hallway. We can't create a trouble for our group's name. I got her, anyway." Hyoyeon explained and let go of the older. She then bend down and grabs Yoona's hands. Before she could react, she drags the latter to their room despite all her cries.

 

Taeyeon smirk and followed inside the room with her fists clenched.

 

-

 

"I swear, I never fell out love of Seohyun. Yes, we are close and such, but it doesn't mean we are having an affair. She's Seohyun's good friend as well, why would I do that? It was all just too fast. I mean, I thought we are just going to stroll around the park, taking pictures here and here... Then she suddenly kissed me first. I was surprised... But I am more than surprised for myself because I give into the temptation. I admit, it was also my fault I kissed her back. But for Goodness! I don't like her romantically. She's just a friend of mine, okay? And I guess, that will be the last time I'm talking with her. I don't think I can even forgive her for causing trouble with my relationship with Seohyun." Yoona grit her teeth as she clenched her fists. She couldn't believe Irene can do it to her and Seohyun. All that she thought is she's just really that sweet and friendly, but turns out; she has plans on her head.

 

"So it was Irene's fault too." Taeyeon nodded, but quietly mocking the deer.

 

"Absolutely."

 

"But you got the bigger sin here." Hyo react. "How did just not stop yourself? Is Irene a better kisser than your girlfriend? That's ridiculous, Im Yoona."

 

"I don't know what happened to me. But I promise, I won't do that anymore!"

 

"Oh, really? If once it started, you can do it again, Yoongie."

 

"Don't you guys trust me?" Yoona is in disbelief.

 

"Not anymore." Both Taeyeon and Hyo said with glares they're sending to their maknae. They trusted her for their youngest, there's no way they will allow her to hurt her again.

 

"Ugh. You know exactly how much I love her."

 

"Then you should know better than hurting her." Taeyeon replied in a warning tone of her voice. "We supported you since trainee days, and you even promised that there won't ever be a chance you will hurt her. It's been years... you guys are dating. Where were all the promises? You just throw all of it with that sin. Im Yoona, you're not the person anymore that I know. If you love her, you wouldn't hurt her. If you love her, you should know yourself better than getting into that temptation. I'm so disappointed with you."

 

"Me too." Hyoyeon shakes her head.

 

"I'm sorry... I'm really so sorry." Yoona hangs her head low. She wasn't just hurting now because of what she did, she's also hurting and hating herself for disappointing her Unnies. "But please... Give me a second chance... Give me a chance to fix this. I'll do everything in my power..."

 

There was couple of minutes of silence in the room before Taeyeon spoke again. "We can't advise you anything about this but I think we will give our support again. If you fail, then be sure to not go near to Seohyun anymore."

 

"Chincha, Taeyeon Unnie?" Yoona looked up and smile, as she got a new hope.

 

"I don't know but I'm with Seohyun, whatever is her decision." Hyoyeon is cold. She get up and left them without any words anymore.

 

"Babo." Taeyeon told Yoona, hitting the deer's head. "I'm still disappointed with you, so don't smile like that yet." she reminded.

 

Yoona dropped her smile. "I know. And I won't fail you, Unnie. I'm glad you don't want to hate me that much."

 

"Of course I hate you still. It's just that, I know you too well. But just like I said, if you fail me again, stop calling me Unnie and don't you get near the dorm anymore." Taeyeon said seriously, earning Yoona's big nods despite the tears on her face. "Anyway, let's prepare now. And don't you dare put on a frown face in front of our fans. We can't worry them." she added as she got up to leave.

 

"W-wait, can you untie me now, Unnie?" Yoona tried to call the older girl but all that she received is a wave of hand while she's leaving, until she completely disappeared behind the door. She looked down to the rope around her and the rope on her ankles, that's preventing her from making a move, besides her head. "UNNIEEEE UNTIE MEEEEE!!!"

 

 

***

 

 

"Hyunnie, are you with Yoona Unnie?"

 

"Hyunnie, can I talk to the choding?"

 

"Can I borrow her for a while?"

 

"Is it okay if I eat lunch with Yoona?"

 

"By the way Hyunnie, I have two tickets for a movie; do you want to come with me? Or is it okay if I bring Yoona with me?"

 

"I thought about spending the night in Yoona's apartment because she's going to teach me some of her menu. Kyaa, I'm excited."

 

As Seohyun recalls the past that has to do with Irene, one of her close friends, it all made sense now, why she's very much fond of her girlfriend. She had liked her since they know each other back in their trainee days. But what wonders her, how and when did Yoona started cheating on her? She couldn't seem to remember if her girlfriend is acting weird towards her. Or is it when she decided to leave the company?

 

"Whatever it is in your mind right now, your girlfriend obviously cheated and you should have ended your relationship with her earlier." Her thoughts were distracted as soon as she heard her father's voice. "Now, she might probably still hope you guys will be okay soon."

 

"I don't want to waste my voice." Seohyun speaks in allow voice. She sighs and continues. "I mean, there are no words that can describe how am I feeling right now... I realize it was the best to do."

 

"Just don't tell me you are going to forgive her if she ever chases."

 

"I hate her, Appa. I hate her so much. There's no way I'm going to do that." Said Seohyun, clenching her fists and grit her teeth. As few tears are dropping again from the corner of her eyes, as her heart is heavy once again. It's just too painful to think about it.

 

"That's good. If she really ever follows, just end everything with her, okay? Because person like her doesn't deserve a chance. But I doubt she will follow. That Irene and her seems too close and I'm pretty sure she doesn't love you anymore." Mr. Seo said with a brief stern look to her daughter while he is controlling his emotions.

 

Seohyun couldn't answer or react to her father's words. She however knows why, she loves Yoona, and that can't be stopped just a like that. Although her heart is broken is right now, it doesn't mean she doesn't love her anymore. She hates her, she's mad of her, and that's what seems to be the only reason she doesn't want to see the deer.

 

"Omo, you are not going to sleep?" Mrs. Seo returned to her seat just to see her daughter still awake.

 

"I'm not... Sleepy anymore, Omma." Seohyun pout her lips. Ever since she got herself inside the plane, she couldn't find herself resting, especially that she just had her heart broken.

 

"Don't worry, everything is alright." Mr. Seo reassured his wife.

 

"I agree with Appa." Seohyun flashes a fake bright smile to her mother.

 

"Aigoo, Joohyun." Mrs. Seo shakes her head in disbelief.

 

Seohyun just smiled a little and shifted her attention outside through the window on her right. She sighs heavily as she once again thought of what she caught. She didn't expect it would end up like that as her plan is to at least give herself a treat with Yoona's presence, so it will give her energy and courage to face on her illness. 'Wae... wae Yoongie? I thought you've been the perfect girlfriend I have? It seems... I was wrong all along...'

 

 

***

 

 

After a long flight back to Seoul, Yoona never wasted time and she is now driving to the Seo residence, while she's also contacting her girlfriend's number, which just keeps on ringing. And that didn't surprise her. After what she saw, it would be surprising if she answers her phone calls or even call her. She's dumb for even thinking she will call her, when it's her who have sinned.

 

"Why is it quiet?" She wonders, as she finds the residence strange without its cars and the curtains are all close. She tried to ring the doorbell and waited for a while, holding a bouquet of flowers. Unfortunately, no one answered. She tried to call Seohyun's phone again, but likewise, she's not answering. "Aish! How can I know her location?!" She asked to no one in particular.

 

"Oh yeah, her best friend." Once it crossed her mind, she immediately calls Hwanhee's number, but a voice mail will direct tell her that she needs to leave a message, as the owner of the phone can't answer it. She rang the doorbell again but still silence will answer her. "Where the... Is she?"

 

"Yoona? Is that you?"

 

She suddenly heard a voice and that cause her to turn. "Omo, Auntie Seo." She bowed in respect. "It's been a while." And flashes a friendly smile.

 

"Yeah, it's been a while. But I thought you are with Seohyun and her family right now?"

 

"Eh?" Yoona is puzzled.

 

"Omo, don't you know? They left to the U.S. yesterday."

 

The deer blinks and blinks. "Why would they go there?"

 

"Aigoo, You don't really communicate with her that well. She's sick and needs to undergo a treatment and operation. If I'm not mistaken, she has double pneumonia that might cause her life if not treated right away."

 

Yoona's world just ended the moment she heard understood every word from the older woman. She curse herself a few times for being so stupid again. Because she obviously came to Dubai to tell her about it but she hurt her rather. She added pain to her heart. "Where... Wha-what...ho-hospital did they take her?" She stammers, in fear for her girlfriend's health.

 

 

***

 

 

"Baby... wake up.. "

 

"Wake up, my Seobaby... "

 

"My sweet little angel... It's time to wake up..."

 

That sweet voice that was constantly ringing on her ear is making Seohyun smile while she's slowly waking up from her deep slumber. The kisses all over her face however are giving her ticklish and she ends up giggling while trying to push the person off of her. But the kisses did not stop, until she opens her eyes, a deep and loving kiss greeted her, and she closed her eyes back, savouring the touch and the warm sensation her girlfriend is giving her. She couldn't get enough of it and kiss her back, wrapping her arms around her neck, as they kiss passionately, like there's no tomorrow.

 

Unfortunately, air is always been the hindrance and they pulled back, catching their breath while staring intensely to one another.

 

"I can't get enough of you, baby." Yoona whispered huskily, kissing her girlfriend's cheek and one last time, her lips."I love you, I love you, I love you." and she keeps on whispering to her until she saw her lips moving.

 

Seohyun is smiling from ear to ear, caressing the girl so dearly. "I wish, this will never end, Yoongie. I love it this way, just the two of us... "

 

"This won't ever end, baby. But you have to get up... because I have something for you."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You will truly love this." Yoona captured her favourite lips again for the last time, before she get off of her girlfriend and she stretched her hand out, wearing a charming smile for her girlfriend to take.

 

Getting excited, Seohyun took it and jumps out of the bed almost immediately. They were hand in hand while leaving the room... but she hurriedly let go of her girlfriend's hand when she is greeted by a lot of flowers spread all over the living room, and a heart is in the middle that has a text that's asking her, 'Will you marry me, Joohyun?'

 

"Y-Yoona... what is this?" She tried to react but Yoona just got into her one knee and she took a velvet box, revealing a diamond ring. "Omo." she covered and widened her eyes. "Y-You're not kidding me, are you?"

 

Yoona was about to answer when the door flung open and another Joohyun appeared. She marched to them and she took the ring from the deer.

 

"She's mine, Seo Joohyun." Bae Joohyun declared, pulling Yoona up and grabs her head so she could kiss her in front of her.

 

-

 

"Yah! Seo Joohyun! Wake up!"

 

Seohyun opened her eyes, feeling so heavy inside and her cheeks are so warm. She smile however, upon greeted by her mother's face. "Good morning, Omma." and she greeted weakly. She got surprised however when she started touching her cheeks. "Wae?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter