Final 3.5

Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything 3.5

 

***

 

Taeyeon, Hyo and Sooyoung did not just Irene's way on their practice room, but they also drag her forcefully to their practice and Sooyoung did not hesitate and she held the younger girl behind her, not letting her go away nor move, as Taeyeon and Hyo stands in front of her, staring intensely to her.

 

"What do you guys want?!" Irene struggles to let go but Sooyoung's grip on her wrists behind her are too tight that it's impossible for her to let go. She, however, doesn't like what she can see before her eyes.

 

"Your side." Taeyeon said meaningfully.

 

"What side?" Irene confusedly asks.

 

"The side of your story. I know you know we are talking about our fellow member, Im Yoona. Tell us everything and we will release you." Hyoyeon explained further, crossing her arms as she copies Taeyeon.

 

"Yoona already told us everything. So it's time for you to also sing everything." Sooyoung added, nudging the girl from behind.

 

"This isn't like sing a song. Sing the entire story." Taeyeon wants to make it clear, thinking the girl will not take them seriously.

 

Irene scoffs. "What if I won't?" as she dares them.

 

"We will not release you. We will tie you to a chair until tomorrow." Sooyoung threatened, seriously, but the latter laugh at her. "We're damn serious, IDIOT!" she shouted next to her ear.

 

Irene cringe and almost kick Sooyoung if the older girl did not pushed her to give her some punishment. "F-Fine. I'm going tell you guys everything. But you guys better keep your promise. My members will surely be searching for me."

 

"Don't worry, we already told Seulgi that we are going to have some 'fun'." Hyoyeon smirks.

 

"And Yeri also agreed to it." Taeyeon informed. "Now tell us before we lose our patience!" Taeyeon angrily yelled, couldn't wait any longer.

 

"Relax, will you? I won't-"

 

"JUST FREAKING START IT!" Sooyoung got also mad which literally scared the girl.

 

"Araso, Araso... I will now... " Irene is shaking, but she doesn't have a chance and tell them everything. "Yoona, I like her ever since I know you guys. Ever since... I got accepted to train in here. I mean, who wouldn't like her, right? She's the most perfect person in the world... and I guess, I'm not the only one who likes her."

 

"Of course, because Seohyun loves her ever since they were in high school." Hyoyeon reacted, wanting Irene to know that their maknae got the choding first before her.

 

"That, I later learned that. But it was too late for me to-"

 

"So how did you do it?" Taeyeon interrupted.

 

"Do it what?"

 

"How did you seduce our Yoongie?" Hyoyeon explained it further.

 

Irene chuckled. "Seduce? Are you kidding me? I've never done that. In fact, it was her who had been so sweet towards me... and I thought it was my chance... and I guess it succeed?" she smirks.

 

"Your chance to steal her from our Seohyun?" Taeyeon got the poor girl's collar and pulled her close. "How dare you?! BAE JOOHYUUN!" She was about to hit the girl when Hyoyeon pulled her away from her immediately.

 

"You can't blame me." Irene shouted back. "Yoona, she seems to be falling out of love from Seohyun! So I grab the chance!"

 

"You know Yoona had been so sweet to everyone!" Hyoyeon reminded the latter. "Are you just giving it a double meaning?"

 

"Right, How are you so sure Yoong have stopped loving our Seohyun?" Taeyeon questioned. It's confusing for them now.

 

Irene laughs at Hyoyeon's remark. "Are you hearing yourself? You're twisting it! Yoongie... she had been texting me and I swear, it's something that's inappropriate."

 

Taeyeon, Hyo and Sooyoung all stared to each other then back to the girl.

 

"Do you have your phone, then?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"In my pocket." Irene confidently informed. Then Hyo got it from her and ask her about the password. "0530."

 

"Tsk." Taeyeon and Hyo both reacted, knowing the numbers too well. They opened her smartphone and wasn't surprise to see Yoona as the wallpaper, but quiet felt strange when they check the messages Yoona have sent. All of it is too sweet that they don't need to read it loudly. What's more than strange, the phone number on Yoona’s contact ID

 

"Are you sure it's our Yoongie's number?" Hyoyeon asks in behalf of Taeyeon.

 

"Of course. Isn't it her number she's using?" Irene doesn't know why the two seems not surprised to read the messages that she quietly enjoys replying back.

 

Taeyeon took her phone from her pocket and she shows their choding's number. "If I'm not mistaken, that number is not our Yoongie's. This is the one she's using."

 

"That one is Yoona's previous number that was stolen by some unknown saessang." Hyoyeon further explained, showing also the same number Yoona had use. "She wanted to block that number but because of how busy she is, she forgot to work on it. Now I think you misunderstand Yoona."

 

"And someone had been fooling with you." Sooyoung to her revenge as she laughs out so loud behind her.

 

Irene is totally dumbfounded and embarrassed. "Ho-How about the kiss?" But she can't give up easily. "How can you guys explain that?"

 

"You kissed her first, didn't you?"

 

"What?! Who said that? It was her, I swear!" Irene exclaimed, determined to blame the choding. "She-she even kissed me like the way she kissed Seohyun!"

 

"Don't you ing mention our maknae!"

 

"It was also her fault! She didn't stop me from meeting her girlfriend. If she loves Yoona dearly, she should have stopped me." Irene tried to defend herself.

 

"Are you stupid? She trusted you because you are a good friend of hers also! Why would she do that?!" Taeyeon felt like Irene have gone crazy already. "If she knew you're not the friend she knew, she definitely would stop you from meeting her girlfriend. Now, who is actually betraying here... "

 

"..and who is the bad girl?" Hyoyeon smirks.

 

"Irene, you sure fall head over heels by Yoona, eh? Tsk,tsk." Sooyoung shakes her head. "Poor you my dear... but Yoona loves our maknae... and there's no way she will love you like she do to Seohyun."

 

All that Irene could do is to hang her head low, as she doesn't have any left to defend herself.

 

"You should apologize to them, because you just broke them apart."

 

"Hell no." But she stubbornly replied and she almost regretted it when Sooyoung tried to hit her but was stopped by her other members. She is relieved however, as Sooyoung finally let go of her and they threatened her before leaving the practice room. 'Who would be scared?' She thought, not going to back down anytime soon, just because they threatened her to hurt her if she spills their conversation to anyone.

 

 

***

 

 

It took about half an hour before Yoona finally calms down, and she slowly get up, taking back the seat, when she realizes, Seohyun had never woke up. She is glad since she doesn't want to see her crying. But it sure breaks her heart again, seeing tears on her cheeks. She is shaking a little as she wipes those tears away, gentle as possible, afraid to wake her up.

 

Sighing heavily, she took her hand again and this time, she talks to her. "Do you know how much I missed you? I feel like every single day without seeing you or without hearing your voice is a hell. And I'm so bad, just when we have that chance... I messed it up. I messed it everything. And I am so sorry for that..." she pauses as she gathers her thoughts and continued to watch her girlfriend sleeps, peacefully.

 

"Seohyun-ah... I love you so much, and that won't ever change... But I know what I did, is not simple - and apologizing will not fix this... will not make you feel better... I... " she kissed her hands and tried her best to control her emotions. "I will do everything... I will do everything to prove that what I did will not ever happen again. And I will do everything to gain your trust again... I will take that pain away... and what you saw from me since then is still me. The Yoona you know is still right here... And I hope you see that again one day... I'm afraid you will be blinded with your hate towards me. But I would understand... just know that I will be here... By your side... Until you recover." she said, hoping she's listening or could feel her at the moment. She is helpless and just ended it with another genuine kiss on her hand. "I'll comeback, once I got another chance. And I hope I can talk to you by that time." with that whisper, she put her right hand down, under her covers and slowly get on her feet. But before she can step, she heard voices outside. She panics and tried to search for a hiding spot. But she realized she's wearing a face mask that had been under her chin. She put it back and put away the hospital gown, and then she braces herself as she walks to the door while lowering her head. She was about to open it when it opened from the outside. She did her best in lowering her head as she walks out the room, as calm as she is, so she wouldn't be suspicious to their eyes. Thank God, they just walked inside successfully without stopping her or sensing she's not a nurse or from the hospital. She literally runs for her life until she reached the elevator and quickly closes it before she could see Mr. and Mrs. Seo chasing on her. "Aigoo, this is hard... " she is not used to it, but it seems, she will do it again, so her visit would be unnoticed. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a chance for her to talk to the younger girl. But no matter how hard it is, she can't be waived by it. If she wants to fix them, there shouldn't be hard or easy for her.

 

"Now, I'm hungry." She sighs, holding her stomach and rubbing it thoroughly while making her way to the cab that had been waiting for her. She got inside and told him to go straight to the hotel she booked.

 

Just then, she received a message coming from Hyoyeon.

 

Hyo Unnie: You have one job! Don't freaking mess around and disappoint us again!

 

The message although threatening her, it put a smile on her face. But as she thought would only be one, more messages are coming.

 

Sooyoung: We already know the entire story. So don't give up. I know our maknae will still forgive you no matter what. Fighting!

 

Taeyeon: I was right all along. But don't go home without Seohyunnie. Or you know what will you get.

 

Tiffany: Sunny and Yuri are sending cheers for you, while I am sending you good luck kisses. We know you can do that! Let's celebrate once you got her back :)

 

Yoona is welling up with tears again. But this time, out of joy and gratefulness for the other girls. It really gives her strength. And now, her courage just got even better. 'I will bring her back, healthy and out of pain. I will do that for you guys... Besides for me.' She thought, wiping her tears while smiling on her own. She really doesn't know without their support.

 

 

***

 

 

"Hyun, we talked to your doctor and He told us that there will be a possibility that there wouldn't need for kidney transplant if you keep on improving with the treatment they are doing to you." Mrs. Seo informed while she's preparing the food for their daughter. But she didn't hear any response that took her away from the food and check her daughter. "Joohyun-ah... Something wrong again?" She was met by spacing out daughter again.

 

"Honey? Do you feel any pain again?" Mr. Seo stood from his seat and took the opposite side of his daughter.

 

Seohyun shakes her head and sighs. "I'm... Tired... Can I lie down?" She requested.

 

"Um, you haven't eaten your dinner. Maybe later." Mrs. Seo said and warmly smiled to her daughter.

 

"I don't have appetite, Omma..." Seohyun's voice came so husky and low. "Please just let me rest." And she doesn't even want to look at her parents in the eyes.

 

"Seohyun, we know this is hard for you... But please... Honey... You are not going to recover if you skip your meal. Didn't you tell us you don't want to bother us anymore? Then help yourself as well."

 

Seohyun pout her lips as tears are once again running down her cheeks. "I'm sorry, Omma... Appa... But... I just... Want to sleep again. Please..." She looked down and sobs quietly. But would constantly cough. "I want to rest.. Now..."

 

Mrs. Seo feels like her heart will give up anytime soon, watching her daughter having a hard time. And she doesn't blame her pneumonia, but what Yoona have done to their daughter. She was all in good spirit before they went to Dubai. Now, she's like watching her daughter giving up with her own life.

 

"Can't you at least stop thinking over that idiot? Because she obviously doesn't deserve you... That girl doesn't deserve your tears! Look, she didn't even follow here and probably dating victoriously with that Bae Joohyun. Come to your senses, Seo Joohyun! She doesn't love you anymore! And She doesn't care for you anymore!" Mr. Seo got annoyed and he scolded his daughter angrily. "How long are you going to keep on crying? It's not freaking help you!" But all that his daughter did is to cry again and again that made him leave his seat and walked out the ward.

 

Mrs. Seo who stayed, choose to give her daughter her needed comfort in her hard times, which is also affecting her and her husband. "Eat your dinner later... For now, let it out... If that will make you feel better." She whispers, holding her daughter and keeping her own emotions at bay.

 

 

***

 

 

Yoona usually doesn't eat without her members or friends, her family or without her girlfriend besides her. But it can't be avoided, when she's in a situation where she doesn't have any choice but to be alone. And just reminisce all the memories she had with her girlfriend while they are enjoying a meal together.

 

They are not this couple that eats together quietly; they are this couple that will sieze the moment together while sharing a lot of random

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter