WoW!

The Forgotten Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Are you that happy?" Dongyeol was looking at his twin who was busy packing up her clothes for their short vacation starting tomorrow. He smiled observing her; he was genuinely satisfied if she's happy. That's all Dongyeol wishes for. It's for Suji to stay happy and healthy.

Suji put the last cloth she had to pack in the luggage before she secured it. She shifted her attention towards Dongyeol whom standing in front of her room at the moment, "Of course I am," She insisted, "It has been an incredibly long time since I last saw the two of them!" Suji exclaimed with a beaming smile plastered on her face.

Dongyeol quietly shook his head as his lips curved upwards and arms crossed, "You like them more than me, aren't you?" The boy's question made Suji let out a small chuckle, "Wow, so it's true," Dongyeol totally didn't expect to receive that kind of response from Suji.

"Don't be silly, Lee Dongyeol. They're our cousins and you're my brother. You guys are incomparable," She walked towards the door before she winded her arms around his, "I want to go and buy something at the mart," Suji told her twin; it's more likely as if she's saying, 'Let's go to the mart together,' to Dongyeol.

He ruffled Suji's hair, "Just say that you require me to go with you," Dongyeol sticked out his tongue before he walked away from the girl; leaving her dumbfounded.

"Yah, Lee Dongyeol!" Suji whined as she fastened her pace to catch Dongyeol who was already running down the stairs. It's intuitively visible that he wanted to avoid himself from tagging Suji to the mart.

 

 

 

 

They're currently at the mart near their house; approximately 5 minutes away if they ride a car. But since Suji insisted to walk, it took 15 minutes for them to reach the mart. Dongyeol was already out of breath the moment they took a step into the mart. He rarely do exercise and it's hard for him to walk for 15 minutes.

He despised Suji for making him doing harsh things since early in the morning. It's only 10 am in the morning.

Suji took the basket located at the front door and entered the mart just to feel that the air conditioner inside the store was extremely cold for her. She could never withstand cold. Dongyeol whom grasping that; took off his padding coat and place it on Suji instead.

"I don't need this," Suji gave the coat back to its owner who was walking beside her with both of his hands in his jeans' pocket.

Dongyeol heaved out a sigh as he levelled his eyes, "You will catch a cold," He claimed, "That's why I told you to wear something warmer," His brothers instinct came out at the precise moment.

Suji glared at him before she walked away from the boy and put on the padding coat properly. She walked through the food junk section, wanting to escape it as soon as she could before a hand halted her from moving anywhere farther, "Hey, Suji, where do you think you'll be going?" She recognizes this voice. She rolled her eyes as she altered her body around to look at the boy.

"What?" She talked in annoyed tone. She knows that Dongyeol would stop her whenever she wanted to pass this section.

Dongyeol passed a sheepish smile to her, flashing his pearlyteeth, "I want that, that and that," He kept pointing out to tons of numerous types of crackers displayed on the rack. 

Suji heaved out a sigh of frustration, "Buy it using your own money," She told her twin before fled and abandon the boy behind dumfounded.

"Lee Suji!" Dongyeol frustratedly stomped his legs on the floor as he looked at the girl whom walking away from him. He pouted his lips, "But I don't have any money," He whined but he would say he's pretty sure Suji couldn't hear to his words anymore.

 

 

 

 

"Dongyeol, here," Suji threw few packs of crackers on Dongyeol's bed. Dongyeol, who was busy playing the games on his phone, slightly moved his eyes towards the thing Suji gave him. 

His face brightened after seeing his favourite foods, "Suji," He passed a remarkably generous smile towards the girl as he announced her name with a cute voice, "Thank you," He started to pick up the crackers on his bed and hugged it. 

"I know you would like it," Suji smiled, looking please to what she did. In actuality, she sneaked in some crackers that Dongyeol likes when they went to buy some stuff for the short trip. She knows that Dongyeol didn't get pocket money from their parents this month. It's most likely because of the things happened between Dongyeol and Donghan weeks ago.

The boy looked at the girl with cheerful expression, "So, we will be going to Hwanhee and Minho's house right?" Suji nodded to his question, "And you like them that much. I see," He hummed.

Suji chuckled, "Hey, Dongyeol. I told you right, you couldn't compare yourself to them," She gently took a sit beside Dongyeol whom curre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter