New Mommy - Taerose (Part I)

One-Shot of Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom, how could you leave Taerin in the kindergarten for hours?” Taehyung furrowed his brows.

Mrs Kim glared at her son. “It’s not even that long.”

“Not that long? She finished school at 11.30 am and you picked her up at 3.00 pm?!” Taehyung raised his voice.

Mrs Kim gasped. “You are raising your voice to your own mom?! Just because of that kid?!”

“She’s not just a kid! She’s your granddaughter!” Taehyung shouted at his mom.

“She will never be my granddaughter!” Mrs Kim shouted back.

“You are impossible.” Taehyung shook his head. “I’ll be going now.”

“I told you to send her to the orphanage, didn’t I?” Mrs Kim asked making Taehyung stopped in his track.

“Because of that kid, no one wants to marry you.” Mrs Kim continued.

Taehyung scoffed. “I will never send Taerin to the orphanage. She’s my daughter.”

Mrs Kim nodded slowly. “Don’t ever send that kid at this house again. Once you step out of this house, you are no longer my son.” Mrs Kim said sternly.

Taehyung nodded and walked away. He slammed the door shut. He went to the living room and saw Taerin sat quietly on the sofa with her head hung low.

“Let’s go home now.” Taehyung picked her up and went out of his mom’s house.

Taerin remained silent and wrapped her small arms around Taehyung’s neck.

 

 

“Taerin-ah, let’s eat now.” Taehyung said as he set the table.

Taerin came while running.

“Slow down there.” Taehyung chuckled as Taerin climbed up and sat on the chair.

“Thank you for the food, appa.” Taerin smiled and began eating while Taehyung just chuckled.

“Is it good?” Taehyung asked.

Taerin eagerly nodded.

“I am sorry, Taerin-ah. Appa didn’t know how to cook.” Taehyung said.

Taerin stopped eating and placed the chopsticks on the table.

“What’s wrong?”

“Is halmeoni mad because of me?” I heard you two were fighting.” Taerin said softly.

Taehyung smiled apologetically. “It’s nothing, Taerin-ah. It is not because of you.”

“I am sorry, appa.” Taerin bit her lower lips.

“Hey, no. It is never your fault. You just know how halmeoni is.” Taehyung caressed her head gently.

Taerin stood up on the chair and kissed Taehyung on the cheek before she went back to eat.

Taehyung chuckled.

 

 

“Please wait until the lunch hour, appa will fetch you, okay?” Taehyung patted Taerin’s head as he kneeled down so he was on the same level with her.

“Neh.” Taerin said and smiled.

“Good girl. I’ll be going now.” Taehyung kissed her cheek.

Taerin walked into the kindergarten.

Taehyung walked to his car and drove off to his work after he saw Taerin safely got into the kindergarten.

He was a busy man. His noona always helped him in fetching Taerin and he will just fetch her at his mom’s house after he finished with his work. But since his noona got married, she moved to Japan to follow her husband and his mom, Mrs Kim didn’t want to help him like how his noona did.

 

 

“See you tomorrow kids.” Mrs Lee said as she waved the kids who was fetched by their parents.

Taerin sat quietly at one of the bench which located inside the gate of kindergarten.

“Hi there.”

Taerin turned to her left and saw one of the classmate.

“My name is Nari.” The girl extended her hand for a handshake.

Taerin shook her hand. “Hi, my name is Taerin.”

“Do you want to be my friend? I am new here.” Nari said while smiling.

Taerin nodded and smiled. “Sure! Oh where are you from?”

“I’m from Melbourne. We just moved here a week ago.” Nari said and sat beside Taerin.

Taerin just nodded. “Where is your parents? Aren’t you going home?”

“My mom said she will pick me up at 2.00 pm. How about you?” Nari asked.

“My appa will pick me up at 2.00 pm too.” Taerin said.

“Do you want to go to my aunty’s place? It is not far from here. My mom said I can go there if I get bored while waiting for her here.” Nari said.

“Is it okay if I come with you?” Taerin asked hesitantly.

“Of course!” Nari said and pulled Taerin’s hand.

 

 

“Here.” Chaeyoung said as she placed the bouquet of flowers on the counter.

“Thanks, Chaeyoung-ah.” One of her regular customers said.

Chaeyoung just smiled and nodded. “Please come again.”

“Neh..” Her customer said and went out.

After a while, the bell on the door sound indicating a customer came in.

“Welcome to Rosie’s Flowers Shop!” Chaeyoung said cheerfully while arranging the flowers on the table.

“Imo!”

Chaeyoung titled her head to the side and gasped. “Oh Nari! What are you doing here?”

Nari just waved while Taerin just looked at her surrounding in amazed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter