In Love With My Best Friend - Rosekook (Part III)

One-Shot of Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was talking with Jungkook in front of her locker when someone called for her.

“Chaeyoung?”

The two of them turned around and found Jimin a few steps away from them. Jungkook’s smile faded.

Chaeyoung could sense that there was something going on between the two guys but decided to let it slip away.

“Yes?” Chaeyoung asked Jimin.

“Can we have a talk?” Jimin asked.

“Sure. What is it?” Chaeyoung answered.

“Just the two of us.” Jimin eyed Jungkook.

“See you later.” Jungkook kissed Chaeyoung’s head and walked away to his class.

 

 

“How have you been, Chaeng?” Jimin asked as he placed his arms on the table with a smile on his face.

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows. “Chaeng? You stopped calling me that after you started dating.”

Jimin his lips. “I just missed calling you that.” He chuckled.

“What is it?” Chaeyoung asked.

“What?” Jimin asked back confusedly.

“Just go straight to the point, Jimin. What is it that you want to talk about?” Chaeyoung said.

“Has Seulgi told you anything? About me?” Jimin asked carefully.

Chaeyoung just shook her head.

“Oh I see.” Jimin said and everything went silence.

Just then his phone rang, he looked at the caller id and sighed but he placed his phone on the table.

“Why aren’t you picking it up?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I just don’t feel like it.”

“It’s Seulgi, isn’t it?” Chaeyoung asked and frowned.

Jimin sighed.

“You can’t just ignore her. She’s your girlfriend.”

“I just don’t think this is working out.” Jimin said and stared at Chaeyoung.

“What do you mean?”

“I-I don’t know. I feel like everything is just wrong.” Jimin ran his hand on his hair.

“You know what? If you think your relationship is not working, have a talk with her. Work it out.” Chaeyoung said sternly.

“Chaeng, listen to m-“

“I’m leaving.” Chaeyoung left him alone in the cafeteria and went to her class.

 

 

“Chaeyoung, are you going to Namjoon’s birthday party later?” Seulgi asked.

“Yeah.” Chaeyoung smiled.

“Aren’t you getting ready so early?” Seulgi asked as she scanned Chaeyoung from head to toe.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “I’m going out for a while. Jungkook need help to find Namjoon’s birthday gift”

“He forgot his best friend’s birthday gift?” Seulgi laughed.

“Yeah, so we’ll go straight to the party after we buy it.” Chaeyoung smiled and sprayed some perfume on her clothes.

“Oh okay. See you later.” Seulgi smiled.

“Neh.” Chaeyoung hugged Seulgi before she went out of the room.

 

 

Everyone was having fun at Namjoon’s birthday party which was held at one of his favourite restaurant.

“Jennie, when can we have the cake?” Lisa asked.

Jennie glared at Lisa. “We have to wait until Jungkook and Chaeyoung are here.”

Lisa pouted.

“Bambam, can you please take her to somewhere else?” Jennie placed her hands on her hips.

Bambam smiled. “Sure.” He grabbed Lisa’s arm. “Alright, let’s go and have some soda.”

Jisoo and Seokjin who were in charge of helping Jennie in preparing the cake and food just chuckled at Lisa.

Jimin walked to the place where Jennie put all of Namjoon’s birthday gifts which was somewhere near them.

Jimin handed Jennie a small box wrapped neatly with a black wrapping paper.

“Oh, thanks Chim.” Jennie smiled at took the gift.

“Here. Have a drink.” Seokjin handed him a glass of juice.

“Do you need any help?” Jimin asked as he took a seat nearby.

“No, it’s okay. We are almost done.” Jennie said while smiling.

“Jennie-ah, here.” Seulgi came and gave her gift.

“Oh Seulgi you came! Thank you!” Jennie hugged her and took the gift.

Jimin just eyed Seulgi from where he was seating.

“Am I the last one who came?” Seulgi asked.

“Aniya. Jungkook and Chaeyoung are not here yet.” Jisoo said.

“What is Chaeyoung doing in her room anyway?” Jennie asked Seulgi.

“Oh really? She went out earlier today. She said she had to go somewhere with Jungkook before going to the party.” Seulgi asked.

Jennie lifted her eyebrow. “I hope they won’t forget about this party.”

“Sorry we are late.” Jungkook said as he went to give the gift to Jennie with Chaeyoung behind him.

“I thought you guys forgot about the party.” Jennie pouted.

“How can we forget about this day?” Chaeyoung sheepishly smiled at Jennie.

“Alright everyone, let’s start the party.” Jennie said and urged everyone to gather at the front to start the party.

After they made surprised to Namjoon, he blew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter