The Phone Must Go

A Home For Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae POV: 

I stormed up the stairs and slammed the door to my room. This was bull. I hated everything here. This was so stupid and I ing hate my life! I heard a knock on my door but I ignored it. The door opened and I lied on my bed facing the opposite side of the door. 

"Youngjae, can you please look at me?" It wasn't the girl. It was either the short one or the tall one or the muscular one. Of course, I didn't do anything to please anyone. "Youngjae." I refused to move. They can't tell me what to do!  It wasn't long before I felt someone grab me and drag me out of the bed. 

"Hey what the man! Don’t touch me! Leave me alone!" I shouted but his grip was strong. I was on the floor in the middle of the room before he let me go. 

"Get up right now!" It was the tall one. He looked pissed but I could care less. I proceeded to just lay on the floor, staring at my phone. Out of nowhere, he grabbed my phone out of my hands and set it on the table.  

"What the man! ing leave me alone!" I shouted. He immediately grabbed the collar of my sweater and pulled me up. Damn he was strong. 

"I told you to do something and you are not obeying my orders. I don't want this to happen on your first day but if that's what it takes, I'll do it. Now drop the disrespect and do as I say." He said in a really cold, dark voice. It kind of scared me but I wasn't going to let that show.  

"Or else? What are you going to do about it? Huh? You don't control me, you can't!" I shouted in his face. I felt this urge to punch him so my hand swung back and just before it was about to hit him, he grabbed my arm and twisted behind my back. He took my knees out and I fell with my head against the ground. 

"Buddy, I don’t want to make this harder for yourself, but I think you already have. I don't like repeating myself so this is your last chance. Stop being a and do what I say." I felt hopeless, like the police were holding me again. I didn't answer for a while and he jerked my arm up higher.  

"Ow I got it! Now let go!" I shouted. He kept my arm up and didn't move. 

"Drop the attitude or else I'm keeping you in this position for as long as you want. You decide." He said. The pain in my arm was so uncomfortable, but I didn't want to give in. But it hurt! 

"Fine! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for disrespecting you. Can you let my arm down, please?" I pleaded. He let my arm down and I immediately tried to massage it out. Damn he was really strong and it hurt like hell. I slowly stood up as kept rubbing my arm.  

“Thank you. It would've been a lot easier if you would've just listened but now you know.” He said. “Are you alright?” I nodded my head. “Now, I'm going to tell you what's going to happen. Me and you are going to have a discussion on what is acceptable and unacceptable while you are here. Also I didn't want to do this today but you are going to get a spanking and mouth wash.” He explained. My eyes went wide.  

“YOU CAN’T D-” 

“Hey stop. Don't make it worse for yourself.” He cut me off. “Youngjae, breathe. I'll give you a minute.” I still had the anger inside me but he did give some time. Once I was a bit more relaxed he moved on. “Okay, I’m telling you this so that it doesn't happen again. I expect you and the rest to be respectful to us and each other. Respect is a big thing here and if you break it, there's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter