Storage Room Secrets Pt. 1/2

A Home For Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV: 

“It's fine! No one's going to know plus it's really fun!” I said as I showed Yugyeom me and Changkyun’s secret compartment in our room. It was filled with alcohol.  

“How is this even possible? I thought they took it all away.” Yugyeom exclaimed.  

“Shhh! They might hear us!” Changkyun covered Yugyeom’s mouth.  

“We found where they put it so we stacked up.” I said proudly.  

“Tonight, we are treating ourselves with a drink!” Changkyun said just loud enough that both could see his excitement. I was so ready! I haven't had a drink since I came here.  

Jessi POV: 

I could but believe those two. Did they really think that there wasn't going to be any security in that room? And they didn't just take one or two, they took 12 cans!  

“Hey Yoongi, did the alarm ring on your phone too?” I asked him as he walked to the kitchen.  

"Of course, they broke in, took the cans, and they didn't even shut the door all the way.” He rolled his eyes. I saw JB coming down the stairs holding his phone.  

“Did you guys hear the alarm last night from your phone?” He asked. We both nodded. “Not trying to be rude but they weren't very smart trying to get it.”  

“So what's the plan? Do we bust them out now? Who's taking who?” Yoongi asked as he plopped down on the couch next to me. JB scurried along beside me to hear me out. I didn't really know where Wonho was but he came from upstairs as well. He spotted us and immediately walked over to us. 

"Are you talking about the security alarm?" We nodded.  

"Okay, I'm thinking of holding another group meeting and telling everyone about it. If they confess, it will be a lot easier for them, if they don't we're just going to have to bust them out red handed. As for who is punishing who, Jungkook was the main culprit and he's the one who broke the lock in the first place, I'll deal with him and Changkyun, was the one who grabbed like 7 cans. Wonho? You want to take him? He seems to be the most comfortable with you anyways." I explained. Wonho nodded his head.  

"Should we hold it after dinner so that it's dinner, break, meeting, room check, done?" Wonho suggested.  

"Yeah that might be a good idea because then they're not going to have anywhere to hide it." JB agreed.  

"Also, no heads up for any of the boys. It's going to be an unexpected 'hey come down, we need to talk' kind of thing." Yoongi said. We all nodded and we waited for it to be evening. 

Jungkook POV: 

"So after supper, that's when we'll open up these bad boys!" I set up a master plan and shared it with my fellow roommates. We needed to not be supper noticeable but we couldn't be suspicious. Also, if we wait too long, we would have to turn our lights off and I didn't want to enjoy my alcohol in the dark. We settled right after supper, so that no one would bother us and we could have some light. I was a genius.  

"Come down for dinner everyone!" Jessi noona shouted. All three of us were really excited but we had to stay cool and calm. We went down and help set the table up. It wasn't long before everyone else showed up and we all had nice dinner. It was a few weeks since the new ones came and we all kind of got a chance to know them a little bit. I just ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter