Storage Room Secrets Pt. 2/2

A Home For Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV: 

We decided to go one more time before we get caught. I wanted to have a little more of that sizzling taste and I couldn't stop thinking out it.  

“Ahem, boys.” I heard and immediately turned around to see Jessi noona, Wonho hyung, and Yoongi hyung at the door. We were ed.  

“I-We just, you know, f-found this random storage and, and,” I tried to escape my way out. Jessi noona raised her eyebrow.  

“Go to your room with Wonho hyung and Yoongi hyung. Kneel, arms up by your beds and listen to your hyungs. Go.” Noona said as all three of us looked at each other.  

“Yes noona.” We said and walked out of the room.  

“The alcohol isn't coming with you.” She said. We put it back and left the room.  

We were ed. Totally murdered. They were going to kill us, then bring us back to life, then kill us again.  

“Jungkook, I told you this wasn't going to be a good idea!” Changkyun whisper-yelled.  

“At least we tried. If we didn't get caught we could've gotten more.” Yugyeom added.  

“Ugh well sorry. I was getting greedy.” I said as we headed up the stairs.  

“We are toast. This is going to be terrib-” Changkyun got interrupted by a loud smack on his . And Yugyeom’s. And my .  

“Ow!” We all said at the same time. We looked back at the two hyungs that gave us a look.  

“I suggest you all shush if you don't want more.” Wonho hyung said. We nodded our heads and scurried up the stairs to get to our room. Wonoh hyung pointed to the floor and we did what we were supposed to. It wasn't even 5 minutes and my arms were already hurting. Every time that the hyungs would look away I tried to lower my arms but they caught me every time. 

"Hyungggg! Can we please lower our arms?" Changkyun whined. Yoongi hyung responded. 

"No. Keep those arms up. No slacking!" He shouted. We all flinched and shot our arms up. 

"But hyung, just for a minute?" Yugyeom asked. They both shook their heads. I think Yugyeom was pretty much sober now. It was another 10 minutes of holding my arms and kneeling until Jessi noona came in. 

"Okay you three, I'm going to ask you some questions, don't lie to me or yourselves." She was stern. We nodded our heads.  

"Can we put our arms down?" Changkyun asked.  

"No." She answered. "Okay, first, how did you find the room?" All eyes went on me. 

"Well, I was in the snack room and I dropped my granola bar and I found the door behind the tray thing. I got curious, grabbed Changkyun in the middle of the night and we pried it open." I explained.  

"How did Yugyeom get involved with this whole situation?"  

"They showed me, and we had a little party." He nervously laughed.  

"And you drank it, came down for the meeting drunk, didn’t confess anything, and tried to get more?" Wonho hyung asked. He nodded my head.  

"You do realize that this isn't some joke, and it is very serious? We do not allow you guys to drink because one, you are all underaged and under developed, two, this is a correction centre, and three, there should be no reason for you to drink! I'm actually very disappointed in all of you guys. You know this is bad, and it's not going to help on your reports as well. What are we supposed to tell the court? Or the officers? It might even extend your time here. You guys need to start making some good decisions here and we work on it every single day by building character and trying to learn about yourselves but it completely destroys the purpose of everything when you do things like this. Court doesn't care that you've been working hard to gain respect. The officers don't care about that either. They are trying to get you to screw up here so that they can put you in juvie. Do you want to end up there?"  

Jessi noona's lectures were long and they hurt because she was always right. We all sat there fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter