Chore Day

A Home For Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi POV: 

It was the first official day with all of the new guys together. It was fairly a quite night other than the fact that some of the kids attempted to escape. Problem was that is wasn't so easy trying to get out or that there was nothing for miles. Anyways, that has all been dealt with it was a fresh new day and it was time to wake up the boys. Normally we would make the boys set alarm clocks and let them wake up, but it was their first day so we let them off pretty easily. Of course, Kai, Sehun, Jungkook, and Changkyun knew the drill and they were up and ready to go by 7:30. I went into each room and started getting them up. I said the same speech to all of them.  

“Wake up its 7:30. Come down with your bed made, face awake and clean, and appropriate clothing.” 

I walked down to the kitchen and Kai and Sehun were already making some breakfast. It was like a chore. Every day there was a different task they had to complete. It was Kai and Sehun's turn to make breakfast.  

"Hey good morning boys. Smells good in here!" Jessi said to the boys as she grabbed some coffee.  

One by one some of the boys were coming down the stairs yawning like crazy. Of course, some of them didn't show up and was most likely sleeping. Chanwoo and Chan were the only ones that didn’t show up for the past 15 minutes. I went up and opened the door to their room. They were passed out on the bed, snoring away. I ripped the blankets out. 

"Alright, time to wake up guys! It's already 8:00. We need to eat breakfast and set a schedule. Get up!" My voice boomed. Both just groaned but Chanwoo eventually opened his eyes and he left the room. It was only Chan left. "Lee Chan, wake up let's go!" 

"Ugh it’s so early! Just leave me alone!" He said as he threw a pillow in my direction. I was getting a little frustrated.  

"It's 8:00 you need to start the day. Let's go, don't make everyone wait for you. Your hyungs made breakfast for you, so you have to go and appreciate it." I explained trying to stay calm.  

"Appreciate, my ." He mumbled. I was done. I winded up and smacked his 3 times hard. He jumped up and rubbed the stinging part.  

"You up now?" I said.  

"OW! Okay I'm up!" His morning attitude had to leave immediately.  

"I would appreciate it if you be a bit more respectful towards me." My voice was firm.  

"Sorry." He said as he walked down the stairs. It's okay, it's only the morning, I can deal with this later.  

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, everyone was at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter