Introductions

A Home For Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV: 

Yoongi, JB, Wonho and Jessi were all waiting for everyone to arrive. They had already told the others that people were coming but none of them really cared. They were not going to be happy by the end of the night but it was their choice. As the cars started to roll in and the four could see the kids. All with massive amounts of attitude in their faces but underneath they were all scared. All 5 of them trickled in with their bags and bags of stuff. After all, they were going to be staying for a while.  

“Welcome to JSI Adolescences Correction Centre.” Jessi said to the five. They were all very disinterested. “Come inside please.” She said and everyone surprisingly followed. They went to the living to be greet with the rest of the kids. The new ones dropped their bags on the floor and proceeded to sit on the couch.  

“Okay I need to make this clear for everyone. We are all equal here and we do not judge others. In this house we need respect for us and for your fellow members. Understand?” JB said in his usual loud voice. They all nodded their heads but none of them were listening. He slammed his hand on the table. Everyone jumped. “Do you understand?”  

“Yeah.” A kid said rolling his eyes. That must be Yugyeom. They had seen pictures of the boys and had to figure out who was who.  

"I'll introduce myself, I'm Jessi, this is Yoongi, this is Wonho, and that is JB. I first want to tell everyone that this house is full of respect, so when someone is older, call them hyung or noona if you're talking to me." Jessi explained. 

“Start on this side, tell me your name and age.” Yoongi pointed to the left of him. A shy boy looked up in terror. “Go on, introduce yourself.” 

“I'm-I’m Sa-Sanha. Um I'm 13.” He stuttered out.  

“Jungkook, 15.” Jungkook was already at the house for about 2 months now.  

“Hi I'm Chan. I am 14.” He said quietly. He didn't want to be at the house at all. Chan was already guilty of his actions and he just wanted to go home.  

“I'm Jongin but you can call me Kai, I don't really care. I'm 17 by the way.” Like Jungkook, he been here for a while.  

“I'm Youngjae. 16.” He didn't seem very impressed.  

“Changkyun. 15.” He and Jungkook were already pretty close by now. Changkyun came in about 5 days later than Jungkook so they naturally developed a friendship. 

“I'm Sehun. I'm 16 and been in this hellhole for like 3 months now.”  

“Sehun, my room after.” Yoongi said. He silently groaned but nodded his head. “Keep going.”  

“I'm Yugyeom and I'm 15.” JB made a mental note to talk to him about rolling his eyes at people.  

“Hi my name is Chanwoo. Um I'm 14 years old.” He said looking down.  

“Okay.” Jessi sighed. “I'm going to clarify again that no matter what you did to come here, you are all equal. We have papers about you guys so don't even think about lying to us about anything. You all will be spending quite a bit of time here so get use to each other and build friendships. We’ll let you get settled then have another meeting soon. Here are your rooms and roommates.” She handed each of them a piece of paper. “If you get confused, ask one of us or ask one of the four that's already been here: Jungkook, Kai, Changkyun, and Sehun.”  

“We have roommates?” Youngjae asked in disgust.  

“First, drop the attitude. Second, yes you do. You learn to cooperate together and learn how to share.” Wonho stepped in. He nodded his head knowing not to mess with Wonho. They all headed up the stairs after eyeing who their roommates were. They were all placed with the same ages except for Kai and Sanha. Kai was mostly a good kid so they thought that if the youngest goes with the oldest, it would be easier since Kai has a big heart.  

"Sehun, my room." Yoongi said. He nodded and made his way up the stairs. 

"I don't think it's been this full since last year. We just have to make sure that everyone gets the exact same attention they need. We know what they did but the rest of them don't. They were sent here for a reason so let's do our job." The trio discussed. As they were talking, someone pulled on Jessi's shirt. She turned around to see Sanha. 

"Um sorry. I um don't know where anything is." He mumbled. Jessi smiled.  

"I'll show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter