classic dramatics

You're You (and I Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god, I think I’m in love,” Mingyu let his things drop onto the table his friends were sitting at, startling all of them. Seungcheol and Hansol’s souls left their bodies while Wonwoo glared at the younger intensely.

 

“I hope you’re in love with Death, because he is coming ,” Wonwoo picked up his textbook (the biggest one he had) and swung it at Mingyu with no hint of playfulness at all. Mingyu barely dodged being hit, and he stared at Wonwoo like he was crazy.

 

Seungcheol cleared his throat, having got himself together finally. “Alright, Wonwoo, stop trying to kill Mingyu—even though it’s extremelyjustifiable,” Seungcheol deadpanned towards Mingyu and Mingyu’s face went from smug to offended within seconds.

 

“You’re all so rude—” Mingyu started.

 

“I didn’t even say anything yet!” Hansol defended himself, also having regained his soul.

 

“Rude.” Mingyu pointed at the younger, unrelenting. “I’m going through a crisis and you try to kill me?”

 

“To be fair, that’s how most people our age would love to solve their crises,” Hansol quipped, earning a look from Mingyu that screamed “rude”.

 

Seungcheol sighed, running a hand through his hair. “What is your crisis, Gyu?”

 

“Do none of you listen to me?” Mingyu pouted, finally sitting down. The three others rolled their eyes.

 

“Sorry, I was too busy trying to bargain for my soul back because of somebody ,” Seungcheol swatted at Mingyu from across the table.

 

“Anyways, anyways, anyways,” Mingyu swatted back at Seungcheol until the older stopped trying to hit him. “my crisis is...I think that I, Kim Mingyu, the most handsome and unattainable—by choice and not by circumstance, you Wonwoo—man alive...am in love ,”

 

“Gross,” Seungcheol and Wonwoo said in unison, going back to what they were doing before. Mingyu’s face fell, and he pouted as he watched the two of them genuinely begin ignoring him. Mingyu looked towards Hansol pitifully, hoping for some support from his so-called friends.

 

“Are you in love with Seungkwan?” Hansol questioned and it hit Mingyu in the gut. He has never felt so exposed in his life, not including the time Jeonghan sent his “amateur” (as Jeonghan so lovingly described) nudes to everyone in the group chat. Seungcheol and Wonwoo’s attention was also grabbed immediately, and they began to pay attention to the conversation once more.

 

“How—Why—Hansol, are you a psychic?” Mingyu leaned over to Hansol to whisper and Hansol only have him the most indescribable look.

 

“No, but you’re being very Seungkwan right now...like, very Seungkwan. It’s creepy.” Hansol replied, accentuating the insult with a scoot of his chair towards Seungcheol. Wonwoo did the same, and for a moment, Mingyu wondered where did their friendship go so wrong.

 

“So, uh, what inspired this interest in Seungkwan?” Seungcheol asked with his usual goofy smile on his face that he got sometimes. Mingyu smiled, because despite all the teasing, Seungcheol still very much adored all of his friends and was always interested in everything they had going on. While more often

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter