Chapter 2

This Isn't It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh the princess is awake.” Chanyeol chimed in a bright voice, though annoyance was laced deep in it. I looked at Wonho who had a hand on my shoulder, obviously he shook me awake.

“Where am I?” I drawled out as I looked around the building which looked like a fancy office. Clearly this Hakyeon person liked to have his mafia living in comfort.

“Somewhere safe.” Wonho said.

“I wouldn’t say that yet, hyung. You never know if boss will even want her. I mean she could just have been one of his that he dumped and she ended up getting kidnapped.” Bam said. Chanyeol frowned and slapped him in the back of the head. “Hey! What was that for?!”

“Because you’re an idiot.” Chanyeol said, helping Wonho out of the van while Eunwoo did the same for me. “Eunwoo, come with me to see Jin. Let’s get these two fixed up. BamBam, you…I don’t know, go see if Jooheon, Jihoon, Jackson, or Minhyuk need help. Tell Key hyung that we’re back with Wonho too and to meet us in Jin’s office.” Chanyeol commanded. The blonde nodded and walked to the elevator at the far side of the reception.

“I see that he still hasn’t changed.” Wonho laughed as he limped alongside Chanyeol who seemed prepared to catch him in case he fell.

“You’ve only been gone a week hyung, he can’t change that fast.” Eunwoo chimed as he fixed his grip around my waist.

“Oh! Hyung! You’re back!” A voice yelled from the other side of the room. I looked up to see a tall man walking towards us.

“Oh hey, Bin. What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at school?” Wonho asked.

“I heard that the hyungs were getting you today so I wanted to see you.” Bin said, smiling sweetly.

“Oh..well thanks Bin. You can go to school now.”

“School’s out by now, hyung.” Bin laughed. His face falling when he looked closer at Wonho. “Wow what happened to you, hyung? All they said was that you were working for the past week and they couldn’t get you until today. Why are you so beat up?”

“You know how hyung is. Always gets into fights.” Eunwoo chimed in.

“Yeah, Bin. I just got into a fight. I’m fine. Go home, I’ll talk with you then.” Wonho said, patting the younger’s head whose eyes looked at me before narrowing.

“Alright, hyung. Whatever you say.” Bin said before waving and walking away.

“Who was that?” I whispered to him.

“My younger brother. He doesn’t know quite exactly what my job is.” Wonho said, watching his brother walking away.

“And what exactly is your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter