Chapter 3

This Isn't It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wonho, you’re back. Fantastic.” The man said with a bitter tone, before walking over to Wonho and backhanding him. “WHAT THE DID I SAY ABOUT GOING BY YOURSELF AND GETTING CAUGHT?!”

“I’m sorry, boss.” Wonho said, looking down. The man looked over at me and walked out.

“Throw her in with Woozi.” He threw over his shoulder. Wonho, looked over at me with worried eyes and helped me up.

“Good luck.” Jin said, going back to his desk.

“Who’s Woozi?” I asked, Wonho, who didn’t respond. He led me to the elevator and, using a key, hit the lowest level, bringing us to a concrete room. There was a small brown haired man sitting in the corner of the room, strumming on a guitar.

“Hello.” He greeted.

“Hyung wanted me to bring her to you. She was in Himchan’s warehouse. They brought her there because she has something to do with Big Boss, but she lost her memory.” Wonho explained, making me sit in the chair in the middle of the room.

“Got it.” The man said, strumming the guitar still.

“I’m sorry.” Wonho whispered in my ear, latching my arms and legs into leather straps on the chair before walking out. I stared at him panicked.

“Wonho? What’s happening? Where are you going?!” I yelled after him, which he ignored and got back in the elevator, leaving.

“I’m Woozi.” The man said, standing up and putting his guitar down. “Nice to meet you.” He said, circling around me. “I’m the equivalent of Wonshik in Himchan’s operation.” He said, staring at me like he wasn’t particularly interested. My heart started to beat quickly. Not this again. “Don’t worry, Key hyung hasn’t given me any instructions yet, you’re just my guest for right now.” He said, flashing a small smile before walking back to his guitar and strumming again. “Do you remember what kind of music you like?” Woozi asked. I silently shook my head. He frowned then shrugged before singing quietly. His voice was beautiful.

“So…do we just wait here then?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter