Chapter 1

This Isn't It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could faintly hear voices as I started to come to. The burlap sack over my head was removed and a hard slap was landed on my already bruised cheek. I groaned in pain and opened my eyes, looking at the man kneeling in front of me. He had black hair with a matching mask over his mouth and nose. Even though his mouth was covered I could see a bright smile spread across his lips.

“Well hello there beautiful. Welcome back.” He greeted, putting his hand on my chin and pulling it up as he stood. The back of my head was in searing pain and I could feel different bruises littering my body. I noticed several men standing around the room and staring at me with matching black masks. There was also another person sitting tied up in a chair with a burlap sack over their head as well not too far away from me.

“Now I’m going to ask you some questions and you’re going to answer them like a good girl or else we’ll have to punish you, understand?” The man in front of me asked, his deep voice taking a menacing tone to it. Nodding, I agreed to his terms despite my increasing confusion.

“Good girl,” He pat my head. “Now what does Hakyeon want from us?” He asked, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

“Who’s Hakyeon…?” I asked. He just sighed and walked away from me.

“I thought you said you’d be a good girl. I’m honestly disappointed in you, sweetie.” He said, running his hands through his hair.

“Why am I here? What’s going on? Who are you?” I started to panic.

“Wonshik, teach her a lesson and make her shut up.” The man said, waving his hand towards me before walking out of the room.

“Yes, Himchan hyung.” Another man with black hair said as the other men followed ‘Himchan’ out of the room. He put the sack over my head as I continued to pack.

“What are you going to do me? Wonshik was it? Please let me go. I won’t tell anyone what happened here.” I pleaded with him, fighting against my restraints.

“Just sit still. It’ll make this easier on you.” He said, holding my shoulder with one hand.

“What are you doing to her?” A weak male voice called from where I saw the other person in a chair.

“Don’t worry about it.” Wonshik said before I felt a fist land a punch to my nose. I cried out in pain, tears falling from my eyes, and pleads falling from my mouth. Wonshik kept landing punches and the chair eventually fell over, causing him to kick me in the stomach and all the air in my lungs got knocked out of me.

“If you just tell him what he wants, this won’t happen again. Just tell Himchan hyung what Hakyeon wants.” Wonshik said, his footsteps walking out of the room. Once the air returned to my lungs I cried softly, my head hurting beyond bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter