My rival?

As Good As It Gets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon POV

"Anniyohaseo I'm Jiwon.I will be the designer incharge of this movie. Thankyou for giving me this opportunity. (Bows)"

SM CEO: Not at all Jiwon ssi. We are very honoured to have such a famous designer working with us. Thankyou for agreeing with Kai's terms. If you have any problem you can directly contact me.I need to leave now but please wait here Kai and the actress will join you shortly . Till then you can discuss with the director and the producer.

Jiwon: (bows again) Yes okay.

* After talking with the producer I casually go and interact with the rest of the staffs. I can feel everyone's curious eyes on me, I can see some girls whispering among themselves...I hate that I should just stay away from them. But many are friendly. We all have breakfast and coffee while we wait for the actors to arrive for the meeting.*

Colleague 1: Aren't you the famous designer Jiwon. I am a huge fan of your collections. It is please to meet you. I'm Tiffany.(Shakes hand)

Jiwon : Yes please to meet you. I'm glad people like my designs. (Shakes hand)

*I get a feeling we are gonna be friends soon*

Slowly everyone gathers around me and talk about the office and all the gossips. (Lol) 

Tiffany: I'm sure Kai is being late because of her. (Makes faces)

Jiwon : Her?

Tiffany: The lead actress. I get a negative aura from her.Why are you so blank? Haven't you heard about the rumours between them? 

Jiwon: Uh...I don't know much. I just know that the actress is Krystal. But rumours? (Curious)

Tiffany : Yes its Krystal. She is everywhere in the news sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter