Ideal date?

As Good As It Gets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon POV

I have only one hour to get ready. I'm feeling somewhat guilty to go out..all because of this Kai. I was not going to go out with Suga even though he is my crush..I don't know why.. but when Kai showed up and interfered with my work, I got so pissed off that in the end I agreed for the date. And why the hell did he confess again in front of my crush..I hate him! I also have to join his company from tomorrow..ugh! I will deal with that later, now lets get ready.

I put on a black knee length dress. It had small glittery designs near the waist and black heels. I had put very little make up on. I was ready to go. At 7 when I reached near my gate, Suga was already waiting besides his car wearing a black shirt with a black blazer. He looked handsome. When he saw me coming, he gave a million dollar smile and greeted me.He said, "You look very beautiful Jiwon."

Jiwon : Thankyou (Blush)

We had dinner in a big famous Restaurant. Then we went to the club.The moment we entered the club, it was so crowded, people dancing and drinking in their own little world. The music blasting from the speakers. I remembered how I used to go clubbing with my friends when I was in the states. It felt nostalgic. Suga then held my hand and pulled me through the crowd and we went to the next floor which was a VIP section since there were many few people. From there we could see the dancefloor. We sat on a couch and were served drinks.

Suga : I know this is a not like an ideal date but I wanted us to relax..to feel free.

Jiwon: Not at all. I like it here. Its been a long time I went to a club.

*He so sweet unlike what Kai told me...that is warned me. Hmph!*

We enjoyed the music and drank a lot. I was getting a little bit tipsy already but Suga was as if he didn't even start drinking. We were chatting so much as if we were childhood friends. I started to think that Kai was just bluffing earlier.. talking negatively about Suga, he doesn't looks like what Kai had described.

Jiwon : I will go use the restroom.

Suga: Ok. Its in the ground floor, right side.

I nodded when down the stairs. I remembered that last time I went to a club was with Kai last year, we enjoyed and drank a lot and whenever I went to restroom or near the drinks counter he would follow me and would say, "This is not your states to wander alone especially not in a club. Aren't you a girl and ...."He would be so protective. Why am I thinking about him? Ugh Jiwon! What is happening to you? I found the restroom but it was crowded inside so I waited outside because I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter