Lets just face it!

As Good As It Gets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon POV

Krystal: Ohh so that means you two still love each other?

Henry: I ...

*Rings rings*

Kai: Hello! Yes. Okay... I will come in few minutes. 

*Kai looks so sad...I feel so bad. That is why I didn't want him to come with us because he doesn't know anything about Henry and me,I wanted to forget forget about him so I never discussed anything about him to Kai..but now that he has come back I wanted to explain everything to him before Henry brings up about us. But finally cat is out of the bag...Sigh! And Krystal! Why is she so nosy? She kept on asking questions.. Sigh! I can't do anything since its all out. I just have to explain everything.*

Kai: Krystal we need to go back to shooting now. And my manager just told me that tomorrow we don't have to go to Japan...its been postponed.

Krystal: Oh okay. Lets go back. Are you two coming with us?

Jiwon: No..I will go back to the company.

Henry: Company? Are you now in SM or BTS?

Jiwon: In SM but temporarily.

Henry: Cool. Then I will drop you and go to mine. Thankyou Kai and Krystal for joining us. (Shakes hand with Kai)

Kai: (Shakes hand) Seems like we'll be meeting quite often.

Krystal: It was fun talking with you two. You are so perfect for each other I hope you two get married like how Kai and I get married...

Jiwon: Huh? 

Krystal: In the movie! (Laughs) 

*She is so dumb!*

Henry:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter