Desire!!!

As Good As It Gets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon POV

Kai : Don't touch her!

Kai? When i turned Kai was standing there. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and black jeans. He looked so angry. Upon seeing him Suga dropped his hands from my cheeks. Kai walked towards us slowly and angrily. When he reached us, he held the collar of Suga's shirt and pushed him against the wall. (That must have hurt)

Kai : I told you to take care of her Suga! How dare you make her cry!

Suga : Ugh! You have no right to say this. And I didn't do anything! (Nervous)

Wendy : Leave Suga alone. You are hurting him.

Jiwon : Kai. Lets leave. People will spot you. Let him go..

Kai : No way! I am not letting him go. (Angry)

Jiwon : Please Kai...take me home. (tearing up)

Kai looks at me then releases his tight grip from Suga's collar.

Suga *coughs*

Kai: You two! I will deal with you later. (Points Suga and Wendy)

Kai then holds my hand and drags me behind him. Once we reach out in the parking lot, he releases my hand.He turns to face me and then slowly wipes my tears. I didn't realise I was crying. I feel so bad...

Kai: Are you hurt?

Jiwon: N..no. (hiccup)

Kai : Sshhh! Don't cry. (Hugs Jiwon)

I hug him back. I feel so safe now.I feel like home. I was such an idiot , I even fought with Kai. Despite that he cares about me so much. 

Jiwon (while crying) : I'm so sorry Kai.

Kai : Its not your fault. I will not leave that bastard!

Jiwon : (cries more) I should have listened to you. (Hiccup) I'm sorry..

Kai : (Hugs tightly) Its ok now. Lets get you home. Look at you...how much did you drink? I told you before too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter