I Love you!

As Good As It Gets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI POV

I'm so tired today. I was browsing with my phone sitting in the waiting room. I was thinking these days I am not able to see Jiwon, she is so busy since she got a new project and I am also having a comeback next month so I'm busy with shooting and practicing all day. I miss her. Sigh! That time I received a message.It was from Jiwon. From Jiwon? (Happy) It said: "Wanna have a drink tonight?" It's very strange, she usually doesn't asks first for a meet up. Something is definitely up.

I replied : Yup sure. Which place? Bar or my sweet home no.701?

Jiwon: Bar? Do you want me to get beaten up by your fans? Lol..at our usual place.

Kai: Such a scaredy cat! OK Fine! Lets meet up at my place. Bring lots of fried chicken!

Jiwon: OKAY Mr. Idol! Bye..gotta go.

Just then my manager entered my room and said, "Why are you smiling like a mad person?" 

Kai: Huh! I was not. You're imagining it, seems like you are getting old.

Manager: This kid! Hurry up you have 5 minutes before you go LIVE.

Kai: Lets go. Hwaiting!!!

When I reached home, I took a shower and i was arranging all the beer cans on the table.Just then I heard sound of some car entering into the gates. I jumped from my couch and went to peep from the window. Jiwon came out from a white Audi car. Isn't her car a black one. Whose car is this? A tall man wearing a grey suit (maybe around my age)  came out, hugged her, talked something and drove off. HUGGED her??? What the Hell! Who is that?

I was so happy just few minutes ao and now look at me.Sigh! *Door bell rings* Ahh! Here she comes. I will ask about the person later.

Jiwon: Are you ready to eat? I'm so hungry!

Kai:Yes! Lets Drink!

While we were drinking and discussing the usual stuffs , I felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter