Angry Hot Man!

As Good As It Gets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI POV

 I haven't talked with her since yesterday. Today also we didn't even message each other. I was busy with my shooting and recording the whole day, she also may be busy. Infact I hope that she is busy working and not hanging out with that Henry! Sigh! I know I am being jealous but I can't help it. Though he is his ex-boyfriend and I trust Jiwon but the way they were looking at each other...it was like a private zone blocking everyone and everything around them. Seeing that makes me so pissed off! I can't think straight until I talk to her. Its evening now..I will just call her. Then we both can hang out at night and clear out everything.

*Calls Jiwon*
Kai: Why isn't she picking up? 

*Calls again*
Kai : Hello...

Henry: Hello!

* What the! Isn't it Henry! Why did he pick up her phone? Are they together?* 

Henry: Who is it?

Kai: Who are you? (Angry) *I hope he doesn't recognize my voice*

Henry: Uh..Henry speaking. Jiwon is not here at the moment you can give your message to me...who is speaking?(Cheery)
*Ends the call*

What the hell! Why is he picking up her calls? Are they together? But why?

JIWON POV

Jiwon: Huh! Is that my phone? (Confused)

Henry: Oh yes! You had a call and it was ringing several times. I thought it may be something urgent so I picked up since you were not here.

Jiwon: Oh thanks. Who was it?

Henry: I don't know. The person didn't reply. He ended the call. But the screen name showed as "Angry Hot Man" (Smirks) Who is that?

* That is Kai! I am saved, he didn't know it was Kai who called!*

Jiwon: T..that...(nervous)

Henry: Your boyfriend? (Curious)

*I can't even tell h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter