Convo over coffee

From sixteen to twice

Tzuyu's POV

Yeah. It was definitely her.

In our group, she's the only person I know who have this kind of charisma. Fans usually want to be physically close with us, but to her, they usually put a distance. Not because they don't like her but her aura screaming authority. Like a royal person you cannot touch but to respect and look up to. Mesmerizing. If she doen't have sunshine smile she can be Intimidating. I even saw  a man just staring at her with a dropped jaw like he saw a God. Strangely, the noisy crowd becomes quiet .

She was wearing a sunglasses and a coat that makes her more look unreachable... like a CEO... like a leader...

"Are you going to stare at me whole day, Chewy- yah? Come on..."

Her big voice snapped my senses. I immediately took her hand and stood up. As expected, people gave us a way to get out in the crowd. Like it has a red carpet in middle of the street or as if we have bodyguards on our both sides. In 6years with her, until now, I don't know how Jihyo unnie's presence can do that...

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

"I told you to get it as soon as possible. But instead, you do this. Why are your being stubborn?!"- JYP

"Have a safe trip, babe. You can do it! Fighting! I will wait for you." - XXX

- - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Jihyo's POV

I cannot believe Tzuyu was trying not to meet my eyes. But judging from her stern face and firm voice, I could tell it will be a long debate. To be honest, I went to Taiwan thinking I am just gonna ask Tzuyu to come with me and she will oblige right away. Unfortunately, to my dismay, She just said to me that she can't.

"You will see Dubu at the dorm."

"Is she good with Chaeng already?"

"Well, we are work---"

"Did you already talk with other unnies?"

"I cannot find time--"

"How come?"

"Tzuyu, please..."

There is a long silence. I am getting more anxious every minute.

"Unnie, I want to study veterinary." That caught me off guard. My heart suddenly sank in my stomach. In JYP, no one dares to stop anyone to quit being an idol as long as it was for school. 

"I will support you. You can enroll to Mina and Nayeon's university. I will accompany you. We can go back to Korea tomorrow."

"I meant here in Taiwan. I want my family to help me with these."

"But Tzuyu... It will be hard for you everytime we have a comeback. This is our last vacation, you know. We will have full schedule until our contract expiration by next year." Tzuyu just looked away. I felt my heart torn into pieces. I know what is the only answer in my question- hiatus.

I am panicking inside. I know JYP will let Tzuyu go for sure. Tzuyu is a loss in our company but our agency still have Somi's girl group. I also heard they are planning to debut another one by next year. It will be selfish in my part to stop her. And even more selfish if I tell her why I am desperate to reunite TWICE.

Tzuyu looked at me with misty eyes, "Unnie, I know we will have our comeback next month. I want it to be my last and I can go on hiatus. I know everyone will oblige to be together for our comeback but you should know it will be different for all of us."

Yes. It will be different if there are internal indifference in a group. I sighed. I gave up. 

" Tzuyu, remember when we starting? I told you to just tell me whatever you think?" She looked at me with puzzled expression. "Thank You for doing it for years. If your decision is final, then I will accept it. You are on you own until next comeback. If that makes you happy, Unnie will support you."

I held her both hand.

"Ahhmm.. Thank You, Unnie." She seems surprised. Obviously, she did not expect my agreement. 

I sipped my coffee. I already searching places in my mind. "Let's have a date today. Like the old times. Unnie misses you so much." 

I saw more confusion in her eyes, she seems lost. In the end, she just nod as a sign of agreement.