Tzuyu's Dilemma

From sixteen to twice

Tzuyu's POV

Good thing I decided to come in this pet shop this early. It's just 7am and all the attention of this cute lovey dovey dogs and cats are mine. Better than papparazzi that has been lurking me since I came in Taiwan. They are too much these days. They make sure they have photo of me every day. One time, one reporter even dare to steal my cap so everyone could have better photos of me. Since we became big in China and Taiwan, I can't have already have a normal vacation with my family. It's been years since China finally accepted Twice and became huge here.

I've been in Taiwan for almost two weeks now. And as days passed, I become more restless. I off my phone since I left Korea but I still saw the messages  Dahyun unnie and Manager to my social accounts. Our manager stays here with me for 3 days only just to convince me to go back and remind me all the work I left. I don't know to whom spirit I suddenly possesed but I bravely said that I am willing to pay the contract damages if worse came to worst. I think it works because she suddenly go back to Korea but sometimes I got paranoid that she just summon for back up so they could drag me back.

What happened to our group recently is an eye opener for me. I can't even tell my problem to my mom. Why? Because all this time she's proud to tell everyone how matured and independent I am. How proud she was since I living and working overseas for a very young age. I used to believe it too. But I am so wrong. The truth is I am nothing without the members, I am just a pretty face afterall. For just 3 months I saw how everyone drifted apart. How they do their own business. While me stays as the princess- ish, beautiful for nothing model. I am not influential like Jihyo, gutsy like Dahyun, smart like Mina, talented like Chae, hardworker like Momo, charming like Sana and Nayeon and jack of all trades like Jeong. Tzuyu is just a pretty girl who likes by everyone. For months, I learned that I am not really happy once Nayeon and Sana stopped oowing me. I am not happy when there is no Jeongyeon nagging me. I am not happy when there is no Mina around the dorm. I am not happy if there is no Momo talking beside me when I am bored. I am extremely not happy if the two girls I love the most are fighting. I am not happy when no leader lifts my mood just through her smile. I am depend on those.

Suddenly, I am not happy to be Twice anymore.

Maybe I will not go back in Korea soon but just thinking of it makes my heart squeezed. I hugged Jiji, my favorite dog in this shop. The owner let me named it and yes, the name was after my favorite person in this world. I wonder where is she, I hope she is ok now...

After staying in pet shop in hour, I already decided to go. I want to look around the area, maybe I will open a pet shop as well. The idea was already buzzing in my mind these days. But if you open some, it means you will already stay in Taiwan... I shake my head. I will jump in the bridge when I get there. 

As I walk around, I did not notice that the crowd around me is getting bigger. Some ask for an autograph, took a photo and there's a few contently following me. But I forgot that I was walking near in university. Before I knew it, crowd is getting uncontrollable. Thanks to university student who was too hyper to come near me. Some fans try to protect and encircled around me but even I started to walk it seems that I was fixed where I stand. I am nearly crying but I reminded myself that there is no member around that will protect me like before. I don't know what happen but the moment I slightly bow my head, there is a slighlty push in the crowd at the back. I was automatically got out of balanced and saw my self kneeling in the middle of the street. I heard a loud 'whoah' from people. Some shout madly some laugh slightly.

I don't know what I was thinking but I did not stand instead I stare my knees. I was in the same position for a while until a helping hand suddenly appear in my line of vision. From my knees, my attention went to the ring of the helping person... It was the twice's couple ring...