This is Twice

From sixteen to twice

Jihyo POV

This is bad... this is really bad... Next year is our 7th year, our contract expiration. I think my members are barely at home. Why now? 

As I look at the white paper in front of me, I mentally scanned where are my members supposed to be at this moment. 

I am sure, Nayeon and Sana was out for a double date. They were uncontrollable nowadays. Even as a leader, personal love life is out of my care. I am just really worried sick that they are doing it without any condsideration in their  image... Not that they are sleeping around but date here and there is also not good. They are not Taylor Swift, duh. Good thing our fans accepted it, it's been six years anyway. 

Jeongyeon and Momo was also out of our dorm. But unlike Nayeon and Sana, I don't know where the hell are they. I have this hunch those two is up for something, I wished it was not something negative that will harm other member or our group. I trust Jeongyeon she won't do anything stupid, especially she was with our ever gullible Momo. If there is a member I trust a lot and will give the twice leadership, surething it was Jeongyeon.

As I placed the white paper I was holding inside my bag, I went to my room. I saw Mina getting her bag preparing to leave.

"Going out, Minaring?"

Our homebody Mina is also always going out. She was attending school. I guess, staying at home was already boring for her. Not that we don't have gigs but in the past months each members seem have business on their own. "Specially you, leadernim?" Now, even my thought mocking me.

She smiled at me, nodding. I want to tell her my  thoughts like the old days '97 liners secret talk' but it looks like she was excited going to school. As she waved her hand as a gesture of saying goodbye, I bitterly smile. Now, I am alone in our room. I have to check the last room left. I wished there was someone there to talk to.

There's no need to knock in School Meal Club's room. I immediately saw Chaeyoung sitting in Dahyun's bed writing something. I bet it was a song lyrics. 

"Hey Chae, What's up? You're writing some lyrics? That's good... Where is Dahyun and Tzuyu? " I flashed my sweetest unnie smile.

Chae looked at me blankly. I swear it breaks my heart how cold her face is. I remember how excited and twinkling her eyes are whenever I checked her writings.

"Unnie, Tzuyu is in Taiwan for 3 days now. Dahyun unnie haven't coming home for a week since she needs to stay in her condo near at the station for her drama and variety shows." How come you did not know? Why she did not add those words? Jihyo thought.

Big gulp in my throat.

"Ahhh... yeah mianhe, it slipped my mind." Another gulp. "So, what's our next song from our lyricist maknae?" I awkwardly asked. I hoped Nayeon or Sana is here, they are better conversationalist than me.

"Something that won't fit in our image anyway." Chae said, almost a whisper. That did not shock me but I felt my heart sank into my stomach. That also shut my mind in thinking what I am gonna say.

Chae stand and climbed in her bed. Hers and Dahyun have a double deck. "Unnie, if you don't mind, I already want to sleep." She already facing the wall as she speak.

"Ok. But did you know when is Tzuyu goes back?" I nervously chuckled in my question but I need to know.

Without looking at me Chae said, "Sorry, Unnie. I don't know but Tzuyu said she missed her family A LOT" I know the double meaning in her word and the fear in my heart starting to eat me whole.

I should have known better, Tzuyu is still a child when she trained overseas, became a twice and lived with us. I even don't know if it was Tzuyu's dream to be this big in the long run. Unlike Chae, musician/artist/rapper/ lyricist, Tzuyu just want to dance as a kid when she was scouted by JYP.

As I go out in Maknae's room, I saw the portrait of Dahyun with her Running Man Family. Unlike other member, I don't know if Dahyun have hard feelings in me. We just... don't talk anymore. She was already in weekly variety show Running Man and she also have drama. She was almost in set not in studio recording, so she almost sleep out of the dorm. 

At the leftside corner of Dahyun portrait is the puzzle portrait that Mina finished. It was their 'knock knock' photo teaser. Everyone looks so lively and energetic. But that was almost 5years ago... It was really good years for them. They established as the new nations girl group. They were unbeatable for 6 years. So far, the promise they made that they will stick together no matter what is still intact. The dorm is the proof. Everyone has a good income but all of them were still living on it. But for some reason, I felt that we are at  the peak of our relationship as a group. As I scanned the photo, I smiled. I really missed them. It's just been three months, where are these lovely girls? I should haven't mopped around for those months. This is my fault... it was always me who broke the ot9 promise.

I felt the tears in my eyes, strange, but I thought I almost run out of it. But I guess, I still have for this girls. With a determination, I made a mental note that should complete in a month.

1. Make those two dating buff stayed at home and say what makes them emotionally  far from the group.

2. Squeezed the two pabos to tell their trouble they made.

3. Make the elegant genius feel what is  being Twice again.

4. Ask the variety queen to go home and be the commander of school meal club again.

5. Make the prodigy confident and let her shine in her own style.

6. Make the maknae boss come home and make her realized that Twice is still her family and this is really her life path.

Well, I wished I made it before I left them AGAIN. This time it was not only for three months,it might be up to 6 months. Worse came to worst, Forever...