Chapter Four

Rewrite The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal.

"Thank you for doing this with me." I said in a low voice but enough for Jongin to hear every word. He replied with a smile and we both faced the crowd, taking a bow together. They clapped their hands and cheered our names and I was honestly glad that they liked our performance.

"Well done, Ms. Jung. And of course, Mr. Kim." Mrs. Song, our Head Theatrical Director said. "I was actually wondering how you would be able to present today knowing that your partner wouldn't make it. I admire how you were able to apply 'The show must go on' attitude and also the professionalism you showed despite of the situation. It was also good to know that you had a fallback plan. It's one of the things we're going to need the most in this kind of industry." She added to her comment. I can see the other judges nodding their heads to show agreement to what Mrs. Song just said. Right at that moment, I knew I had to share the credit with Jongin. After all, if it wasn't because of him, I wouldn't be able to perform smoothly.

"Um, I want to confessed something, Mrs. Song." I said and I can see Jongin looking at me from my peripheral view. "Actually, I didn't have a fallback. My mistake, I'm sorry." I sighed deeply to let out the nervousness that's trying to devour me. "Thankfully, Jongin was here to help me out with my presentation. I really want to stress how talented he is to think he wasn't taught of the steps and everything but still, based on what you saw, he was able to cope up and perform perfectly." I explained and smiled at them. The group of girls who were crushing on Jongin cheered loudly, there were boys who did the same for me too. I glanced at Jongin who was already looking at me with his cheeky smile. "Thank you again." I said and looked back at Mrs. Song.

"Well done for the both of you." Mrs. Song greeted us again with a smile on her face. She wrote something on her paper and then she gestured us to go now. But before we reached the stairs that will take us backstage, Mrs. Song spoke again. "Oh, Mr. Kim?" Jongin looked back and I glanced over my shoulder. "Thank you for helping Ms. Jung. I'm sure this means a lot to her." Mrs. Song said with a meaningful smile. I couldn't help but blush at her teasing. Mrs. Song is one of the few people who knows about our relationship. She's someone I can truly trust.

"I'd do anything for my girlfriend."

What?

Did I heard it right?

Did he... Did he just reffered to me as 'his girlfriend'?

I felt Jongin's arm around my shoulder. He pulled me closer to him and I nearly froze in shock. Is he seriously going to do this? I looked at everyone's faces. They shared mixed facial reactions. Some looked surprised, some were happy, some were frowning and others were feeling neutral as if knowing that Jongin and I are already in a relationship is not a big deal. I took in a deep breath, asking Jongin in a low voice. "What are you doing?" I'm not sure if this is right.

"I'm fighting for our relationship." Jongin immediately replied and what really made my cheeks blushed was that his lips were near my ear when he spoke. "Starting today, no more hiding." His hand then held mine firmly. "Yes, everyone." Jongin said in a loud voice, making sure everyone would hear his next words. "Jung Soojung is my girlfriend." He smiled happily in front of the crowd before pulling me towards the backstage. We were greeted by our friends and though I'm still in shock of what happened, I couldn't deny the fact that I loved what he did.

"Bro, that was really cool." Amber shook hands with Jongin and they continued to tease us, telling us how we're able to show the world how much we love each other now. That we don't really have any reason to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter