Chapter One

Rewrite The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai.

The rest of the group was already worrying. We only have 10 minutes left to prepare for our dance number and yet Soojung is still not here. Though I'm worrying, I tried to stay as calm as possible. I know Soojung won't fail us. Especially now. Tonight's the grand finals for a dance competition in our school and we will win this. For three consecutive years, we remained as the champion. There's no way we'll lose this contest.

"I'm here!" I heard her cute and energetic voice. I automatically smiled when our eyes met, greeting her with a kiss on her forehead. "I'm really sorry I'm late, guys. My boss didn't allow me to go under time." She explained as she removes her hair net, letting her beautiful red hair hit her bare shoulders. She was wearing a white tube top, denim shorts and I saw Amber help her as she puts on her denim jacket. Simple yet very stunning. "You okay, babe?" I heard her asked, and I just nod, giving her a sweet smile in reply. She flashed a smile back and I couldn't help but fall in love all over again. It's what she always does to me.

"Let's hurry up, we have 5 minutes left!" Luna reminded everyone and she took out her make-up kit, applying light make-up on Soojung's face. She finished it by putting some red lipstick on her lips and I wanted to kiss her right there and then but of course, I had to restrain myself.

"Let's have a group picture first!" Victoria smiled as she brought her selfie stick out. Everyone positioned and smiled at the camera happily. It was one of the best nights I had with them.

Krystal.

"Everyone, cheers!" I screamed happily as we raised our bottles up in pure joy. Well, I was already anticipating that our group will win the competition. Imagine the sleepless and tiresome nights we had together just to polished everything. It was all worth it. I drank from my bottle and I wasn't able to finish halfway through it yet when Jongin lightly stopped me.

"Babe, I see you've drunk 2 bottles already. You have exams tomorrow, right?" He whispered in my ear, I can sense concern in his voice. I smiled and offered him the remaining contents of my beer. He gladly took it and finished it himself. "Let's go?" He asked and I looked at my watch and saw it's already 10 in the evening. I smiled at him before excusing ourselves to our friends.

"Guys, we need to go home already," I said as Jongin and I both stood up from our seats. We received an 'aww' and questions about why we're leaving too early. I've explained to them abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter