two

back to december
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt my heart made a loud thud. I am really nervous. What are we doing here at the cafe? I got even more scared as i saw no one in the area.
The cafe was very dark.As we went inside i can feel that jiyong pulled his hand away.
"Jiyong? Where are you?" He didn't answer back.
"Oppa if this is one of your pranks i swear im going to kill you!"
After a few minutes, the lights went on. After i adjusyed my sight,there,i saw jiyong,standing at the bar area. As i scan the room, the room was filled with roses and our pictures were hanged in every corner.
"Oppa,what is this?" I asked as I gave jiyong a confused look.
Jiyong walked closer to me and flashed a sweet smile.
"Chae remeber the day when you asked if im dating someone? I said i do have someone special to me,but I couldn't date her for she's still a minor. And i also promised you that you'll meet her when the right time comes right?"
"Don't tell me oppa,this is your gift? Im not interested to meet her you know" i rolled my eyes in disappointment.
Jiyong took my hand and lead me to the mirror next to the bar area.
"Chae,id like you to meet the girl who had captured my heart"
My heart flustered and my body froze. I can only see my reflection in the mirror.
"Oppa.. Does this mean..-"
"Yes chae. You're the girl who had captured my heart"
I couldn't believe it. I can feel my blood going up to my cheeks. He turned my body towards him and caressed my cheeks.
"From the very first day I laid my eyes on you,i already knew that you're special. And as we grow up and spend time together,i real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter