five

back to december
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8 in the evening. After i went to bommies cafe, i went to a bar had some few drinks. Right now all i wanna do is hug jiyong so tight. I could still remeber the time when i found out about jiyong's new relationship.

 

I was scanning my sns account after 2years. I haven't updated anything on my sns to avoid any interaction with jiyong. As i scan my inbox,i found tons of messages from him. The messages where dated the year i left for LA. I went to his account to see him. Im glad he didn't delete me in his friendlist yet. But then as i open his account, my whole world crushed.

 

A picture of jiyong with this very beautiful girl was uploaded on his timeline.

 

I scan other few posts in his account. Most of it were pictures of him and that girl..

 

Until i reach one post from him

 

"I am happy to announce that me and my fiancé dara will get married this coming december 24th 2017 Christmas eve . Thank you for those who had sent their well wishes,we appreciate it. Thank you so much!"

 

 

I felt my hands getting weak. My chest hurts like hell..and after a few minutes, i found myself crying loudly.

 

It  really hurts,up until now.. 

 

Today is december 20. I have four days left to tell jiyong everything.

 

After drinking,i walked around the city with no particular destination. After what seemed to be an hour,i just found myself walking at the street where im very familiar. Just when i knew,im already in front of jiyongs house. I stood near the big tree,which is few meters away from the gate. There,i saw the person that I've been longing to see and hold. The man that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I saw jiyong,standing in his door.  Ybtears fell uoon seing him. As i was about to run towards him ,a girl suddenly appeared at his back and hugged him. She must be sandara,his fiance.

I saw how happy they are. Jiyong kissed dara sweetly. I feel a sharp pain in my heart. If i didn't let him go,then maybe we would be happy.

Jiyong escorted the girl in her car. As she was about to enter the car, he gave her another kiss. And then, he waved his goodbyes as the car drove off..after a few minutes, he went inside his house.

 

Slowly,i walked towards his house. The gate was already locked,but i still managed  to get in.the secret passage behind their house is still there.

I stood in front of his door for about a few minutes. I wanted to knock,i wanted to call him,i wanted to see him, i wanted to hug him, i wanted to tell him how much i miss him..

 

But i couldn't..

 

I turned around with tearsiny eyes. As i was about to leave, the door suddenly opened.

 

"I've been waiting for you to knock.but it seems that your hands are heavy to do it."

 

"Jiyong" i turned around and saw him slightly smiled. This is the first time i ever saw him this close after 4 years.

 

He opened the door widely and invited me inside. "It's cold out here. Come inside"

 

I know i should be happy.but my heart aches with the way he talks to me. As what bommie said, he's now civil t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter