six

back to december
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 24..

 

This was supposed to be a happy day. But not for me..

 

People are busy buying gifts and preparing food in time for Christmas.

 

Yet here i am, sitting at the church.

 

The church was adorned with white and blue flowers. People are in their best attire.

And there at the altar,i saw jiyong..wearing his best suit. I can see genuine happiness in his eyes. Oh, how i love seeing him happy.

 

After a few minutes, the bridal car arrived. People were smiling and clapping in excitement. And then, a lady wearing a white long dress holding a very beautiful bouquet of flowers.came out from the car. As he saw her, jiyong's eyes widened in excitement. Dara,the bride, was very stunning. As dara slowly walked the aisle, i imagined myself in her shoes.

 

Me, walking slowly, wearing my beautiful white dress,then at the end of the aisle, jiyong is there waiting,smiling at me.

 

"That should be me wearing that dress. That should be me holding his hand. That should be me" i screamed at the back of my mind.

 

As jiyong took dara's hand,i felt my heart ache.

 

While the ceremony is progressing, a memory suddenly flashed.

 

This church.

 

I remember when me and jiyong went on a date..he took me here in this church. He said he wanted our relationship to be blessed.

 

"You know what chae, this is where my parents got mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter