three

back to december
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can feel tears rushingnon my cheeks as i remember the time when i was with jiyong, my first love.
"Your tears will make your food salty" bom said as she put the food on my table.
"Sorry you saw that" i slightly laughed as i wipe my tears.
"Let it out chae. I know it's hard for you." Bom hold my hand.
I shook my head as i looked at boomie.
"Im fine unnie."
Bom leaned her back on the comfy chair." So, have you moved on?"
For a second i felt my heart ache. "Yes. It's been four years already unnie."
"But that's not what your eyes are telling. You see chae,your lips may lie,but your eyes cant."
I looked at the window as i try to distract myself,and there,i saw a couple walking sweetly at the park..

"Yah oppa! Im tired already." I said as my feet hurts. We've been walking for hours already.
"I never thought this is the kind of date that you have in mind" i complained.
"Sorry baby. Promise,once i get promoted, I will bring you to the finest restaurants in Seoul."
I smiled at jiyong. He's the most responsible person I've ever known. After graduating from college,jiyong was able to get a job at donghae enterprise as an accountant. He doesn't earn that big yet,but still he was able to support his family. He sure can make both ends meet. And with that,i fell for him even more.
"As long as we're together oppa,i don't mind walking the entire Seoul "
Jiyong moved his face closer to mine and kissed my forehead. He turned against me and lowered his body slightly.
"Piggy ride my love?"
I smiled at him and hopped at his back.
"Yaay! Piggy ride!"
We both laughed until our tummy hurts. People around us were staring weirdly, but we don't care. All that matter is that i am happy with this man..


"He may be gone unnie,but his memories will forever remain in my heart."
I looked back at bommie.
"I wanted to ask you lots of questions chae,but i am in no position to ask. But chae, why haven't you called jiyong? He's been miserable since the day you left."
I couldn't answer bommie. All i did was cry.

 

Our relationship went smooth. We were happy and inlove. Our parents had already planned our wedding,eventhough marriage was not part of the plan yet.

Until one day...

 

From: harin-ah
Message: unnie, dad was rushed in the hospital/ we need you here.

I covered my mouth as i read my sisyer's message. I immediately took my bag and left my workplace.

As i arrived at the hospital, hsrin and mom were crying.
"What happened to dad,mom?" My voice is shaking already.
"He..he got a heart attack. I found him unconscious inthe study area."
I hugged my mom as we both cried.
After waiting for an hour, the doctor went out from the emergency room,and brought a news thay changed my entire life.
"Im sorry mrs. Lee, but your husband didn't make it"
With that, mom and harin cried hysterically,while i just sat at the bench and stared blankly at the floor. Everything moved slowly. I couldn't believe father left us.. For good..

 

Jiyong supported me all the way. Even after the funeral,jiyong would sleep in my room just to make sure im ok,though there are times that i usually burst out my frustrations in him.
I must say, a lot has changed after father died. I assumed father's position in the family.
And with that,i became so focused on work. I had to, because im the bread winner of the family. I have to earn more to support them.
I was so focused and making a living that i didn't notice that it had affected my relationship with jiyong.

"Can we meet onight chae?" Jiyong asked over the phone.
"Im busy oppa. I have lots of paperworks to do.is it urgent? Coz if not then we can just move it till this weekend."
Jiyong paused for a while. "I can't move my birthday this coming weekend chae."
I stopped scanning thenpapers and put my hand in my forehead. Gosh, how can i forget my boyfriends birthday?
"I..im sorry oppa. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter