sooyoung to the rescue

U-Know 'perfect' solution

 

NORMAL POV

                What have gotten into me? Why I say yes? Crap. Just have to deal with this, its ur own fault sooyoung. After taking a few breath to calm herself. Sooyoung gave a few light knocks before she opened the door to reveal a sleeping man. U-know had already prepared a chair beside max’s bed.

                “oppa..oppa.. did you hear me? Gwenchana? I came to take care of you.”

She said. Then she moves closer to Max, and put the back of her hand to max’s forehead. She wanted to check his temperature.

 

MAX POV

                I felt a light touch in my head, so, I tried to open my eyes. Bad decision though, because I see Sooyoung in front of me, looking worry.

                Great another dream. Since the moment I went to sleep, I kept dreaming bout her. Then I heard she speak.

                “oppa? Gwenchana?”

Man, this dream is even worse than other dreams, this one’s speak. I rolled my eyes as I wanted to controlled my mind to stop dreaming bout this girl.

 

NORMAL POV

                Sooyoung panicked when she saw max rolled his eyes, she tought Max was having a seizure. Out of panicked she quickly grabbed both of his shoulders and shook it vigorously.

                “oppa!oppa! gwenchanaeyo? Are u okay? Talk to me, oppa!”

That’s when reality hit Shim Changmin.

                “soyoungii? Choi Sooyoung? SNSD Choi SooYoung?”

He blurted out, confused.

                Sooyoung finally realized that Max was still dozed from his sleep.

                “the one and only, oppa”

“ooh..but, what were you doing here?”

                “well, I’m here to take a good care of you until u-know oppa come back.”

Then she stood up from the her chair and bowed.

                “annyeong hasseyeo, I’m your ‘babysitter’ as u-know oppa called it for tonight, SNSD Sooyoung imnida~”

She said with a cute and cheerful voice. That’s make Max’s heart beat like crazy. He just stare without emotion to controlled himself, but that’s make sooyoung thought that he doesn’t like it.

                “do you hate the fact that I’ll be taking care of you oppa?”

Her face looked so sad.

                “andweo! Of course not, I just shocked, that’s all”

Like using a mood swing switch, she suddenly smiled brightly,

                “alright then, I’m gonna make you some soup and porridge so that you can eat your medicine, you just lie here on the bed and be a good boy arasso?”

                “neh, gomawo sooyoung”

He said, smilling.

Sooyoung went out of Max’s room in a swift. As soon as the door was closed, sooyoung leaned her back at the door. Her right hand was clutching at her heart.

                “omo~ that’s smiled, I thought I will die.”

 

Flashback~~~

                Sooyoung was looking for suitable dress to wear for the opening.

                “sica unnie! Sica unnie! Do you this pink dress look good on me or this green one?”

Jessica who was lying on her bed with her ipad looks up. They were roommate for the tour.

                “both look fine, why don’t u try it, I can give better review once I saw you in both outfit”

“deh~ I’ll change it right away”

Then, she went to the toilet.  ‘trouble, trouble,trouble’

Jessica’s phone sang Hoot means that she got a called. She looked at the caller id and was surprised to see that it was u-know.

                “yeboseyo~”

                “yoboseyo~ sica can you helped me?”

                “help you what?”

                “can you make sooyoung to take care of max?”

                “bwoh?! What do u mean make?arent the manager already had assigned you to do that? Beside he’s ur suitemate and also happen to be ur only team member.”

                “pliz jess, there’s one hotchick that I promised to meet at the opening tonight”

                “u really think that I’m stupid aren’t you oppa?”

                “WAE?”               

He said, obviously confused.

                “there’s no any hot girl coming tonight, it’s a closed event only for those involved with the sm, you wanted to play cupid, but I have to do the hard work, then, when they are officially together, you’ll take all the credits. No way oppa”

                “ouch! Come on Jessica, you wanted them to be together also right? Plus I give u credits too”

                “arasso, I wanted to eat dinner at seoul garden”

                “consider done milady”

                “do you think this will turned out good? What if they didn’t end up to be together?”

                “if that happen, I’ll locked them both in our suite until they’re together. In addition of that, I can stay at ur suite since u’ll be lonely coz, sooyoung is ur roommate.”

                “yah oppa! U have a death wish?”

He chuckled.

                “I’m just joking”

                “u better be, sooyoung’s back, I have to hung up now, I’ll text u if the plan goes well.”

Time to act. Jessica wear her most radiant smile,

                “wow soo, u look so beautiful…”

And the rest is history~~~~

 

[032312hani]