the truth is finally revealed

U-Know 'perfect' solution

 

NORMAL POV

                “soo-sooyoung? What are u doing here.”

Max’s face was full of surprise while Soo’s face was full of calm, as it she doesn’t feel anything.

                “I forgot to take my handbag, can I come and get it oppa?”

Max looked at his side, there lies the bag, on the chair, his eyes filled with shocked when he realize that the bag that she was using is the same bag that he gave to her for Christmas last year.

Why didn’t I notice it earlier? What does this meaning? Why she used my bag? Screw u changmin, maybe she just really like the design of the bag, it was Luis Vilton’s bag afterall.

Max was overwhelmed by the bag that he didn’t notice sooYoung was approaching, when sooyoung was in front of max, she cleared so that Max would notice her presence.

                Max snapped from his mind and focused on Sooyoung, then he remembered.

                “err- h-how long had u already be here? I mean, er- you didn’t hear anything right?”

He stuttered. Sooyoung gave Max a confuse look.

                “I just wanna take my beg, wae oppa? Is there something I cannot hear?”

                “no! of course not. Go on and take ur beg already.”

Max was nervous with the situation, but he was relieved that she didn’t hear anything. He was looking away when suddenly he felt a warm embrace. He turn his head and saw it was Sooyoung.

                “er-err Sooyoung-shi, what are u doing?”

                Sooyoung was still hugging max, she smiled radiantly, and without looking at max’s face she said,

                “I love you too oppa”

Max was blushing madly, thank god that sooyoung didn’t look at him.

                “bwoh? It’s mean you hear it, you said you didn’t, you lied to me.”

Sooyoung face max with her aegyo face.

                “babo-yah, I never said anything like that, I just asked is there something that I cannot hear, what u said is definitely something that I need to hear. So it’s not my fault that u though I didn’t hear a thing”

                Looking at sooyoung cute aegyo and their close contact, max smiled and hugged her back.

                “I’m sorry sooyoung, for yelling at u earlier.”

                “it’ okay oppa, if you tell me truth from the beginning, I’m sure things will be different from what just happened.”

                Sooyoung slapped max’s tough arm slightly.

                “well I’m afraid that u will rejected me.”

                “why would I do that?”

                “I don’t know, maybe because you are so damn close with super junior siwon and kyuhyun that I got the wrong idea”

                Max said that with one breath. Sooyoung laughed at max’s brave confession of jealousy.

                “we’re close because our mind think alike, because we at the same pole, you know same pole of magnetic doesn’t attract. But, I think that I’m gonna hang out with them more, cause I want to know how much will u jealous.”

She teased.

                “bwoh! Don’t u dare”

Max started to tickle sooyoung’s stomach.

                “yah oppa! How come u have so much energy? U have fever remember?”

Sooyoung was trying to get away from max. max grab sooyoung for running away and hugged her again.

                “it’s had recovered.”

                “but at least eat ur medicine, for fully recovery.”

                “no, unless you gave it to me”

He acts cute. Sooyoung pinched his nose and smile.

                “you’re so adorable, okay “

Sooyong stopped, she know exactly where the medicine is, u-know oppa had told her, but she was afraid to do it again, obviously max doesn’t want her to see the content in that drawer. She doesn’t  know what to do. Max understand the look on sooyoung’s face.

                “don’t worry, u can open it, there’s nothing to hide anymore.”

                He gave sooyoung a reassured  look. With tremble hands, sooyoung reach the drawer. Her hands can felt pictures, she took a couple and also the medicine. After giving the medicine, she took a glance at the pictures, her eyes were teary.

                “oppa~ this,”

Max smiled to her.

                “sorry, I don’t want you to knew because I was afraid of ur reaction.”

                “I love u oppa”

She said, hugging max.

 The pictures were actually pictures of sooyoung, all of them were her’s. they are pictures from her first debut, pictures of her performances, pictures of her practicing, pictures of her playing with other sm idol, and lots more, not only that, all of the picture also printed from camera, not taken on the internet. It’s mean that max had taken her pictures for the past 5 years.

 
[032312hani]