because i love you

U-Know 'perfect' solution

 

NORMAL POV

                Sooyoung sighed for hundred times that day, she was in the kitchen, making porridge and soup for Max. her face still blushed because of her close contact with Max earlier.

                “aish~ I know I shouldn’t agree with this stupid idea of Sica Unnie, aish~ I shouldn’t made that promise  to her from the first place.”

Flashback~

[a/n. remember the time sooyoung had accident? In this story I made that Jessica is the person that take care of her]

                “Sica unnie, gomawo, you had done a lot to me”

                “what r u talking bout? we’re sister, of course I’ll take care of you, not only you, if the same thing happen to TaeYeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, HyoYeon, SeoHyun, or YoonA, I’ll do the same to them.”

                “unnie, I promise you, if you need my help, big time, I’ll do everything in my power to help you”

End of flash back~

                Then, she remembered their conversation in the suite.

Another Flashback~

                “SooYoung~ you said that when I need ur help big time! You’ll do it for me right?”

                “neh~ “

                “can you take care of Max oppa?”

                “bwoh! U-know oppa was supposed to do  that right?”

Damn, what should I tell her.

                “yes, but he cant, he have to be present tonight.”

                “wae?”
stop asking!

                “err~it’s because we have something important to do”

                “what is it?”

                “err~~ you know stuff, as in confidential, that, you don’t have or don’t want to know”

                “is it really necessary?”

                “if its not, I wouldn’t asked you,  SooYoung jebal~, you promised to help me right?”

                “but, I don’t know what should I do there, neither do I know  what suite number are they staying.”

                “that’s not a problem, u-know oppa will tell you everything that u needed to know, when u’re ready just give him a call, arasso?”

End of flashback~

                “aish~ I just dug my own grave”

                Sooyoung brought the porridge and the soup to Max’s  room. She took a big breath and put on her most radiant smile before she knocked and enter Max’s room.

                “oppa~ the meals ready, once you finished this you can eat ur medicine and go back to sleep.”

Max didn’t response. sooYoung take a seat at the chair and put the tray of food on max’s laps. When max wanted to take the spoon,  SooYoung stooped him, and that cause skinship to happen,  it also cause Max’s heart go wild. He turned away to hide his blushing face from sooyoung, but sooyoung got the wrong idea, she thought that max was angry at her.

                “oppa, lets just get this done with, arasso? You are sick, let me feed you. Now, open your mouth, aaa~~”

                Max was hesitant,but SooYoung kept on pushing, so he had to let SooYoung feed him. SooYoung gave a smile.

                “see, it’s not hard right?”

She continue to feed him.

 Omo~is this how a wife take care of his husband? Is this how she gonna take care of me when we were married? What? Married? Omo, Shim Changmin you shouldn’t go that far, she just feeding you because you are sick! Stop this stupid ert thinking of yours, NOW!

                While struggling with his mind, Max accidently push away the food tray making the soup and porridge spill all over him.

                “omo! Oppa gwenchana? Wait here I’ll get a napkin to wipe these off.”

Sooyoung ran to the kitchen, and quickly grab the napkin near the sink, unfortunately, she cuts her finger with a knife that was also located there.

                “oh no~ it’s bleeding, I shouldn’t place that knife there,aish! I forgot, I need to get back to the room.”

She didn’t even wash her blood because she was too worry bout Max. she went into his bed and wipe the spilled food. Then, max noticed her finger and his eyes went wide. He grab SooYoung’s hand and observe the cut.

                “this, how did you get this?”

                “oh, it’s nothing, I didn’t notice the knife when I grabbed the napkin earlier, its just a little cut.”

                “how can you said this is just a little cut, it’s bleeding, what if you get bacteria infected? Go wash it now.”

Max yelled, he was so angry that SooYoungs hurt herself and think it was nothing. sooYoung flinched, she didn’t get used to someone yelling at her, no one ever yelled at her like that, she went to the bathroom with her head down.

                SooYoung had clean her cut and had put on plaster on her finger. She went back to Max’s side with  her head still down. Max seemed that he still haven’t recovered from his rage. Grabbing all of her strength, Sooyoung try to talk normally with max, but her voice sounds weak.

                “oppa, your stomach had filled, it’s time for you to eat ur medicine, I’ll give it to you”

Sooyoung try to open the drawer that was at the head of max’s bed, but she was stopped by Max. max had grabbed her hand hard.

                “what are you doing”

He asked in a low threatening voice. SooYoung feel scared,

                “i-im j-ju-just want to take your medicine, u-u-know oppa said that he put it there”

Sooyoung stuttered.

                “I’ll take it my own,I can do it by myself, why don’t you just go!”

He yelled again. SooYoung stand up, her tears had started to pool.

                “arasso, I just want you to know that I was only trying to help, I’m sorry if I had upset you during all these time.”

She bowed and ran out of the room, when she closed the door and head to the door to exit, her tears burst. She doesn’t want people to see that she was crying, so, before she went out she wiped off her tears and took a long deep breath. Omo~ I forget to take my handbag.

                SooYoung try to recalled where she put her handbag, then her eyes went big.

                argh ottoke~? I left my handbag in Max’s oppa  room. Aish, all of my belongings is in there, I’ll just asked u-know oppa to bring them for me later,oh, I need to call the others to check out when  they’ll be back, aish~my phone was also in there, guess I have no choice but to went back to that room. What a luck that I’m having today.

MAX POV

                “cheosohamnida, Sooyoung-ah, i didnt meant to yelled at you, I just mad at myself, because of me, you got your finger injured, I never hate you, I just love you so much that I afraid that I cant act normally when I see you.”

                Aish~ I shouldn’t yelled at her, what am I thinking back then? I just got an A+ for screwing my own day.

‘click’

SOOYOUNG POV

                I was in front of max’s door, hesitate to come in, when I was about to knocked, I heard Max’s oppa voices, was he talking on the phone? So, I guess I have to wait until he finished, it rude  to disturbed him. Then, I heard my name, was he talking about me? Badmouthing me to his chingu? So I decided to eavesdrop

[a/n yeah, she heard the whole thing >.<]

                I just couldn’t believe my ears, well I guess it’s time to confront the one and only, Mr. Shim Changmin. So, i opened his door, without knocking.

 
[032312hani]