the plan works perfectly

U-Know 'perfect' solution

 

The door was opened slowly and silently, after the door was wide enough, two heads popped inside. The vision in front of them was a sweet one, Max and SooYoung were sleeping calmly in each other arms. Then they closed the door, giving the new lover time of privacy of their own.

                “looks like the cupid YunHo was successfully finish his mission with a huge success.”

u-know said, grinning happily, he got a pinch in the arm by his partner.

                “yah oppa! Ur plan wont work if I don’t help u.”

That girl pouted, u-know gave a small chuckles.

                “u so adorable Jessica, don’t worry, we’ll split the prize.”

Jessica smiled, she was kidding.

                “still, it’s so good to see them together.”

u-know wasn’t listening, he was too busy staring at Jessica, making that girl blush. Then he smirked.

                “yah oppa, whats gotten into you?”

He walks closer to Jessica with a stupid grin, and Jessica step away further from him with a scared look .

                “hey, jess, Sooyoung is ur roommate right? Aren’t u going to be lonely tonight? I can accompany you.”

                “no way! I wont let a ert like you to acompany me.”

                “well, that’s not what you say to sooyoung.”

                “yah!  I never say such things.”

                “but u said that we have something to do right? Something confedential I believe”

! Why did sooyoung tell him such thing?

                Jessica face turned as red as the tomato.

                “ yah ert! Of course we have something to do, we are playing cupid, remember?”

u-know gave her a naughty smiled.

                “I never said anything, what makes u think that I was thinking erted things? Or do you?”

!

She cursed.

                “whatever! We finished here, I wanted to go back, im tired, I want to sleep.”

Then she walked out of that suite. U-know followed him, and kept on teasing her at the corridor on her way back.

                “oo jess~~, let me walked you to your room.”

Jessica walked fast but u-know manage to follow, it’s a looong~ way back for Jessica. Her face was red, all the time, and u-know face grinned all the time.

Another love story perharps?

THE END…..

 

[032312hani]