max got sick?!

U-Know 'perfect' solution

 

MAX POV

                “Yah changmin-ah, go and take a rest, I already called manager hyung, he said you don’t have to go to the opening night.”

                “but, hyung”

                “no more but, manager hyung said that its not really important if you don’t attend, its just a dinner and some speech by the sm and people who involved in next week sm town concert.”

                “he also insisted that you go to bed and rest so that you will recover from your fever, don’t worry, I also had asked for someone to take care of you” he said smilling.

Its good that u-know hyung had someone to take care of me,but his smile said that theres something more to it.

                “hyung, do you really think I need a ‘babysitter’? I just need to sleep in the bed. No need for the trouble.”

                “no shim changmin! Trust me, this is what you need, what if you wanted to eat or I don’t know, need something out of the blue. You will thank me later.”

Then he just walked off. Before he close my bedroom door, he said “be a good boy ok? You WILL THANKS ME LATER”

I couldn’t care less about what he was saying, my brain cant process anything. Whatever, but I’ll accept the offer for me to sleep.