Episode 8: Mistakes made in the dark

Friends Or Something More [Background]

A couple of months have passed and Jimins birthday is coming up next week. 

 

 

"So what are we going to do for his birthday?" Rap Monster asked.

 

"Well I was thinking of a surprise party" I said.

 

"Oh he would love that!" V said. 

 

"So me and Jungkook will create the invitations to send out to people" Jin said.

 

"V and I will get the catering and DJ" J-Hope said.

 

"Well the rest of us will cover anything else that is needed."Rap Monster 

 

"Including me?" I asked.

 

"No, you have to distract Jimin the whole time." V said.

 

"Okay... wait who's house will it be at?" I asked.

 

"It will be at my house." Rap Monster said.

 

"How will I trick him into coming to your house without him knowing about the party?" I asked.

 

"I'll say that we doing a small dinner with the family and I can have everyone enter from the back so he doesn't see any cars when you guys come." Rap monster said. 

 

 

School ended and the boys distracted Jimin while you went to find him a gift. I walked about 3 blocks before I found a jewelry place. There was a ring on sale called 'everlasting love'. The slogan said 'first love, last love, my everything'. This is perfect! Jimin will love this. You bought it and went back home.

 

 

I left the house wearing shorts and a cute black crop top and white converse. When I arrived at Jimins house he walked out wearing ripped Jimins and a red and white stripped shirt. His hair looked like he just got out of the shower which made him 10 times ier. 

I got inside the car and I see Y/N looking y in her outfit.

 

"Happy Birthday Chim Chim!" She said cutely and hugged me. 

 

"Aww thx baby" I said and I patted her head. She drove to Rap Monster house and I can see the boys cars out front. 

 

When we got to Rap Monsters door he opened and it was so dark. Until suddenly...

 

"SURPRISE!" The lights were and people jumped up shocking me. The boys walked up to me and wished me happy birthday.

 

The party was amazing and the music was lit! So many of my friends that I haven't seen in a while we're there at the party so it was a good reunion. 

 

I heard about the party and came to at least wish him a good birthday. Suddenly I see Y/N talking to V  and look over my way. I ducked quickly so she couldn't see me and I moved closer to them. 

 

"Hey have you seen Jimin?"

 

"No but I think this was a great turnout !"

 

"True... but I think I lost my phone"

 

I look over to the table of snacks and see Y/N's phone. I quickly rushed over to the phone and texted Jimin to meet me at one of the rooms. 

 

Suddenly I get a text message from Y/N:

                    'Come to the office so I can give you your present.'

 

I walked over to the office to see no one there yet. I leaned against the table and waited till someone turned off the lights. I see a girls figure walk towards you and hugs you. 

 

"Thank you Jimin for being born and being with me all of these years" she said but her voice sounded raspy.

 

"Y/N why did you turn the lights off?"

 

"Because I didn't want you to see the surprise yet!" There was a pause. "But I never got to kiss the birthday yet..." I feel her leaning in and we kissed. But something seemed off. It doesn't feel like I'm kissing Y/N. 

 

I break the kiss and go towards the light and turned it on I see Rose...

 

Did I just make out with her...? This can't be happening...

 

"What did you just do?" I said angry.

 

"Nothing" she smirked," you were the one that did everything..."

 

"It never happened" you began to walk away till Rose's friend walks up shaking her phone.

 

"Oh I forgot, my friend recorded that so we have evidence that you kissed me first"

 

Crap! She's going to show Y/N...

 

"Rose just delete it please ill do whatever you want okay?"

 

"Are you sure about that Jimin?"

 

"..Yes.." Y/N can't know about this... 

 

"If you break your promise the whole school will see it" 

 

"Okay but you have to keep your end of the deal!" 

 

"Of course!" She said slyly.

 

I walked away and down the hallway till I see Y/N walking towards me.

 

"Hey Chim Chim, I've been looking for you where have you been?" She asked. As I was about to answer Rose and her friend walk up behind me. "Why are you guys coming from the same direction?" 

 

My heart stopped as Rose opened and said...