Episode 6: Questioning Time

Friends Or Something More [Background]

We turned to see who was calling his name, and it was Rose! Ugh I promise you she ruins everything!

 

She walked over towards us and noticed how close Jimin and I were and purposely pushed me out of the way to get closer to Jimin. 

 

"What do you want Rose?" Jimin said with a husky voice that gave me chills.

 

Rose ignored his steer voice, came closer and wrapped her arms around Jimins arm as if they were a couple."Well everyone was about to head out and told me to get you."

 

Jimin slid his arm out from between her grasp and held my hand, "okay let's go!" You could tell that pissed off Rose, but honestly I could careless about that. The only thing that's on my mind is the fact that he is holding my hand! We left Rose pissed off and walked inside to mute silence and staring. At first I was confused at what they were looking at till I remembered that Jimin was holding my hand. 

 

Rap Monster broke the ice and said,"So.... are you guys finally official?" I was confused. What does he mean by 'finally'? 

 

"Well I was going to ask her, but Rose interrupted us...-" I interrupted Jimin.

 

"You were going to ask me to date you?" I said in shock. Everyone started to giggle. "Are you serious?" Jin said.

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Well I mean you guys already act as if you are a couple. So we just thought that it was long over due..." JHope said helping Jin explain his reasoning. 

 

"The important question is do you accept?" Jungkook said excitedly.

 

"Y...yeah" I said facing the floor in embarrassment. Suddenly you can feel a tight squeeze around your waist and you could smell the cologne that he was wearing and it made you feel good on the inside. 

 

Everyone was cheering and hugged you two. "Well let's head out before we get in trouble with the teacher." Rap Monster said as he was waking up Suga. 

 

Time passed and as you guys were riding the bus to a small town to eat you sat next to Jimin. He kept messing with your hand and drawing on it making you giggle. We didn't talk during the whole bus ride, but it was like the silence was us talking. 

 

                       --------Jimin P.O.V---------

Once we finished the bus ride we were told our boundaries and what time to meet back to head back to the cabins. 

 

Then I grabbed Y/N's hand and I could tell she was still a little embarrassed by the dating aspect. Although, she looked so cute! 

 

"Okay so let's stop here and decide what we want to eat." Jin said and pulled out the map that had all of the restaurant options. 

 

"Ooooo let's eat here!" Lily pointed to a nice Korean family styled restaurant. We all agreed and started to walk there when all the sudden...

 

Y/N was looking at this guy in a group that walking toward us. "Is that...(your brothers name)?" The guy looked at you sort of squinting and then started running to you. You then released my hand and ran to him and jumped hugged him and he hugged you back twirling around in a circle. Both groups took time walking over to them. Who is this guy? Why is she hugging him? You started to get angry. Then after like two minutes he let Y/N down and Y/N kissed him on the cheek and I think I honestly lost it. You came in between then and separated the two. 

 

                       ---------Y/N P.O.V----------

 

Jimin looked like he was going to push him,"Why are you kissing him?" He yelled at me. Awww he is jealous hahahah.

 

I stood next to my brother and side hugged him. "Jimin this is my brother..." Everyone looked at us in shock and I could tell Jimin felt bad for yelling at me.

 

"Hi, my name is Y/B/N! You must be her boyfriend..." he offered his hand out to Jimin to shake his hand. Jimin walked up and shook his hand. 

 

"Hahah.... sorry about that. Wait why haven't I seen you before?" Jimin asked.

 

"I have been in the military since Y/N was young so that's probably why you haven't seen me at all." Jimin awed. "Would you guys like to eat dinner with us?" 

 

"I'm down" I jumped to my brothers arm. 

 

"Sure!" Lily said and everyone else agreed. 

 

We started walking to the restaurant and sat down. On the right side was: Jin, Jungkook, Suga, JHope, brothers friend 1, 2 and 3. Then on the left side was: brothers friend 4, 5 , lily, Y/N, Jimin, Y/B/N, Rap Monster,V. We were waiting for the food and enjoying each other's time until my brother started asking him questions.

 

"So why did you decide to date my sister?" He said in a stern voice.