Episode 3: Friends or Enemy?

Friends Or Something More [Background]

The school day ended and all that was on my mind was that Rose is in our group. ROSE! For those of you who don't know Rose and I have never been on good terms, and it all started when we were little. 

 

——FlashBack to when they were younger——

Y/N was playing in the sandbox near by the playground by herself until a boy wearing a transformers t-shirt and gym shorts and some flip-flops came up to talk to you.

 

??: Hi! (he came next to you and sat down)

Y/N: Hi! Whats your name?

??: Jimin, you?

Y/N: My name is Y/N

Jimin: Can I help you with making the sand castle?

Y?N: Sure!

 

You both played in the sand for a bit and even completed making the sandcastle. Once you guys were finished you went to get some ice cream you got (Your favorite ice cream flavor) and Jimin got chocolate. As you guys were heading back you noticed that your sandcastle was knocked over and a girl was walking toward you. She had blonde/brown hair that was in pigtails and she wore a pretty summer dress that had flowers on them. You ran towards the sandbox castle. 

 

Y/N: Who did this to our sandcastle?

??: Oh that is your sandcastle... don't you know not to build sandcastles in my sandbox!

Y/N: Who said it was your sandcastle?

??: My mother got me this sandbox for only me to play in not for someone ugly like you

Jimin: Hey! Don't talk to her like that

??: Oh Jimin do you want to come and play with me in my sandcastle?

Jimin: No why would I want to play in your sandcastle Rose?

Rose: Why not?

Jimin: Because you knocked down Y/N's sandcastle!

 

Jimin grabbed the hand that the ice cream wasn't in and started to walk away.

 

—Rose P.O.V—

Why is he walking away with her. He should be playing with me inside my sandbox. Ugh!

 

—Y/N P.O.V— 

I started to follow Jimin unit I feel something touch my back and pushed me to the ground causing me to drop my ice cream and scrap my knee.

 

Jimin: Y/N are you okay?? (he then faced Rose and went up to her) why did you do that?

Rose: What she deserved it...

Jimin: No she doesn't! She didn't do anything to you...(he went back to you can gave you his ice cream) here you can have mine

Y/N : Thank you 

Jimin: here get on my back

Y/N: No im okay

Jimin: Get on my back (you didn't want to argue with him so you got on his back)

 

He walked you back to your house and your mom patched up you injuries and gave you both ice cream. 

 

Y/N's mom: Thank you Jimin for being so brave and helping Y/N

Jimin: No problem! But from now on I am always going to protect her

Y/N's mom: So does that mean that our Jimin is Y/N's knight?

Jimin: Yes! (he than ran and hugged Y/N and kissed her cheek) 

Y/N's mom: Aww you two are so cute! Jimin make sure that you protect our Y/N okay?

Jimin: Yes!

 

 

———————End of Flash Back ————————Walking back to my house with Jimin I start to think... if it wasn't for Rose would me and Jimin be this close...would i not feel confused about telling him that I like him...