Episode 4: Battle of the Favorites

Friends Or Something More [Background]

-----Jimin P.O.V---

I wonder why Y/N is so quiet... wait I wonder if it's because Rose is in our group? 

 

You: So did you hear about where we are going this year?

Y/N: yeah...

You: this is going to be so much fun with our group!

Y/N: yeah but Rose is in our group...

 

You could tell her emotions changed as soon as you mentioned Rose's name. 

 

You: it's okay she probably will doing something else with her friends.

Y/N: true

You: and if you feel sad then I have to feel sad..

Y/N: what are you taking about hahah(she playfully hits your chest making your heart skip a beat. For some reason you really wanted to hug her and you did playfully like you were dating).

 

Y/N: okay okay hahahha I'll be happy okay?

You: yes now go home and pack because we leave early tomorrow.

 

After a few minutes you guys arrived at her house and you dropped her off and went to your house to pack. 

 

----End of Jimin P.O.V and next day----

 

You woke up to the sound of someone banging on the door, to find Jimin knocking on the door because he was hungry.

 

You: Hey! Did you seriously wake me up this early because you were hungry (he looked at you and slightly shook his head) I should..( you moved your hand like you were going to hit him but he moved from being hit)

Jimin: (gasp) are you trying to hit your friend..? 

You: Yes! 

 

As you chased him inside the kitchen you heard the doorbell ring. You walked over to the door to find the rest of the gang smiling as they walked inside the house.

 

You: Great! Just what I need 6 in the morning( sigh) 

Jungkook: aww did you miss us Y/N? It's been a while.

You: Not really I was sleeping better once you guys were gone.

 

JHope came behind you and help your shoulders. "It's okay we are here to make sure that you are packed so we aren't late." He said.

 

You: Oh yeah I forgot that we were leaving today...

Rap Monster: Did you not pack...?

You: No I did... it's just that I thought I had more time.

V: oh well you dont hahah

Suga: Could you guys be quiet in trying to get some shut eye! (He barked) 

 

Everyone laughed a little then shortly you all left to school inside of Jin's and Rap Monsters expensive cars. Once we arrived everyone looked at us and it was a little uncomfortable, until I heard someone calling my name.

 

??: Y/N!

 

I turned around to see Lily sunning towards me and the gang.

 

You: Hey what up Lily?

Lily: Nothing I thought u was running late.

Jin: you know you could of asked one of us for a ride if you needed one?

Lily: nah it's fine 

 

Everyone was taking and catching up until Rose came over and stated holding Jimin's arm. Jimin quickly moved his arm causing her to fall over a little. 

 

Jimin: Please don't do that again Rose.

Rose: Why not? Isn't this trip suppose to bring us together?

Jimin: Not like that.

He then moved over closer to me and held my arm. 

Jimin: Sorry but I have to stick to Y/N because she tends to get lost easily. 

 

You could see that she was mad and didn't like him holding onto your arm. But the other side of you didn't care because him holding you made you get butterflies in your stomach.