Episode 2: Getting Ready for the Trip

Friends Or Something More [Background]

One you guys arrived at school, you went your separate ways to school.

 

??: Y/N!

Y/N: [you turn around to see your best friend Lily waving at you] hey!

Lily: Yah! I was waiting for you...

Y/N: sorry I was walking with Jimin

Lily: and why aren't you guys dating yet? [She said jokingly]

 

As you guys walked to class you started to think to yourself:  what if we did date..? would anything change? but then you are interrupted when Rose, a girl who is jealous that you are always with Jimin, purposely bumps into you making you fall to your knees.

 

Rose: Watch where you're going

Y/N: isn't that ironic that your the one telling me to watch out when you're the one who bumped into me...

 

Rose was about to answer but the teacher came causing everyone to go to their seats.

 

Teacher: Okay kids, its that time of year again... the school annual field trip! [everyone looked around at each other trying to figure out where we are going this year] ... This year we are going to Juju Island!

 

Everyone started to cheer.

 

Teacher: Based on the form that you guys filled out earlier in the year about who you wanted in your group, we were able to make 10 groups. Each group will have 3 girls and 7 guys from the neighboring school. [The teacher was going down the list and saying the guy's names then the girl's names. Then finally it was the dream boys] ... next group is V, Rap Monster, J-Hope, Jimin, Sugar, Jungkook, Jin, Lily, Y/N and ...... Rose.