I will be waiting

Stars in the night sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

His eyes followed every movement of Seyoung in the kitchen.

 

He offered help, but Seyoung refuse it. Saying that he is capable of cooking the meal alone. A good friend shared him a pasta recipe so today is the day where he will try cooking it for the first time. He sounded excited in the phone so Takuya can’t bear to break down his excitement. So here he is, at Seyoung’s apartment. Waiting for the meal to be served.

 

“Here you go! Sorry to keep you waiting.” said amateur chef Seyoung as he served the two portions of pasta on the table.

 

“They look delicious!”

 

Takuya took a closer look on his plate while clapping his hands.

 

 

“Give it a taste first!” Seyoung chuckled.

 

Takuya did as told. And it doesn’t taste that bad for a first trial. He showed two thumbs up for Seyoung.

 

 

“You seemed alot more happier lately.”

 

Seyoung breaks the temporary silence between them.

 

 

“Huh?” Takuya looked up. Clueless.

 

“Aaaa hyung~ It’s nothing, really!”

 

 

Seyoung raised his brows. He’s not buying it. Takuya will always be a bad liar in his eyes.

 

“Are you sure this change in you has nothing to do with the presence of those fictional characters..?”

 

Seyoung playing with his fork in circular motion.

 

Ever since the previous incident which leads to Takuya avoiding him and his calls for days, he decided not to talk about that matter anymore.

He never get to ask things such ask how did they look like? Will he be able to see them too? Or is it only Takuya, their creator?

Curiosity surrounds him but he rather keep his mouth shut than getting into another conflict with Takuya again.

 

 

 

“Hyung are you jealous? Don’t be like this!”

 

Takuya didn’t know how to react so he just burst out laughing while trying to coax his bestfriend.

 

 

“I am not jealous? Who said I am??” Seyoung pretends to be sulking.

 

The kitchen was filled with Takuya’s laughter all over again.

 

Seyoung grinned. It’s always nice to hear those laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

[past]

[7:30 pm]

 

 

“Yongseok.”

 

 

It was sent just 10 minutes ago.

He had no clue who was it from, but looking from his profile picture…

That guy looked familiar. He might have seen him somewhere.

 

He received another text.

 

“Sorry. I was unsure on what to text as intro, and accidentally sent that to you.“

 

Few seconds later arrives another one.

 

“I’m Sangmin. Cousin of Shin. I’m sure he had told you about me =) “

 

That’s him. The one he saw on TV. He watched him in an interview aired on TV before.

A celebrity.

A star..

 

Yongseok tap his finger on the profile picture to enlarge it.

 

He is good looking.

And a bright smile.

A smile so genuine and bright, the Sun should be ashamed of.

 

“Was he the one who gave you my number?”

 

Why the hell did he replied? He could have just ignore it but oh well the text was sent.

Marked as read.

There’s no turning back.

 

“Yes.”

 

That tall , big eyed brat! He really gave him his number? He knew Shin wanted them to meet so bad. But he never cared enough.

 

“Are you free? Should we meet up? I’m at the regular cafe where me and Shin always hang out, and I need company here so would you mind?”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter