like yesterday

Stars in the night sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A blank white screen.

Nothing written on it yet.

 

He had just finished his part time job for today.

Yes he do have a part time job since he got accepted to a university. It’s not like his parents can’t provide him money. They had a decent life. But Takuya just wanted to find money on his own without depending on them.

If this novel becomes a success too, he had decided to become a full time writer. He will quit his part time job to focus on his writing, and had his own writing studio under his name.

One of the reasons that adds up to his already-existed pressure.

 

He couldn’t remember when and how did he fall in a deep nap. He woke up with a pain on his neck. His head falls and rested on the desk for about half an hour -If his calculation of his napping time is accurate.

 

He yawned as he clicked on the mouse next to his Macbook.

Black screen. It’s on a ‘sleep’ mode so he needs to wake it up.

This happens on a regular basis. He falls asleep while sitting on the desk a couple of times while trying to finish his writing. Because he was too tired so he sleeps until sunrise only to wake up with a back pain.

 

 

“The storyline progress is quite slow today.”

A deep voice reached his ears. He immediately turned to face that stranger.

 

“What the- who are you?! What are you doing here in my room?”

 

Shocked and confused he nearly jumped off the chair.

That gentleman is about to open his mouth to talk when another voice echoed in the room,

 

“Hurry up and finish it will you? We have been waiting..”

Takuya turned around to that another voice.

 

‘Holy shi-” He gasped.

 

There he is, another guy. Sitting at the edge of his bed.

And as he look closely, there is another guy who stayed silent while flipping a comic book. Takuya recognize that comic book from his collection next to his bed.

 

“Wait how.. no, who..?”

He’s confused. Who the heck just broke into his house and even his room and act so natural like they know him so well.

…Or did they?

 

What did he missed?

 

“It’s so hard to explain as it can be a complicated but how do I say it, uhm.. You created us.”

 

The first gentleman who talked to him earlier, took a step to explain. He seems to be leading them.

Takuya stayed silent. Still trying to figure out the current situation while looking at the three of them one by one.

 

“Actually to make it simple, we came from the book you’re currently writing.”

The ones who was staying silent while reading finally voiced out.

Takuya who stays as the watcher to their explanation has his jaw dropped open.

His eyes wanders to all of them. Watching them from top to bottom.

 

This can’t be true! They can’t come out to real life just like that! It must be just a dream and he was just too tired that he starts hallucinating.

 

He got up his chair, planning to go to the kitchen to make coffee for himself. But he starts to lose his balance on his first two steps as he felt his head spinning and he eventually falls to the floor. His vision went pitch black.

__ __

 

 

 

He slowly opened his eyes. Started off with a blurred vision and then it all gets clear few seconds later.

 

He blinks a few times. He felt the soft mattress he was laying on. He is on his bed! And there goes the ceiling he saw every morning. He then looked around to make sure. It really is his room indeed.

The ray of sunshine coming through the curtains showing that it’s daylight.

What a wild dream he had last night. He must be too tired and should get enough rest. Seyoung hyung is right.

It’s Saturday but he had decided to just stay at home this weekend to get the proper rest he needed.

 

He stared at his Macbook on the desk.

“Not now..” He murmed.

He will continue writing tonight and spend the rest of the day lazing around, maybe watching movies or just lay in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter